You no longer have to spend hours in the kitchen to eat healthy, delicious meals. Nowadays, you can order your food from meal delivery services and enjoy high-quality meals at affordable prices. Not sure whether Atkins Meal Delivery or Jenny Craig can better meet your needs? This Atkins Meal Delivery VS Jenny Craig comparison can help you make an informed decision!
- Price Range: $
- Average Price Per Meal: $6.89
- Shipping Cost: $6.95 *
- Delivery Area: 50 states
- Price Range: $$$
- Average Price Per Meal: $15.00
- Shipping Cost: $29.00
- Delivery Area: 50 states
Compare Plans & Pricing
|Atkins meal kits|
|Easy Peasy Meal Kit||Evening Chef Meal Kit||Frozen Foodie Meal Kit|
|Harvest trail bars||Meal bars||Shakes|
|$6.89||$8.89||$7.19 – $8.89|
|$6.29 per box|
|The trial program|
|Costs per month||Enrollment fee|
|The Premium program|
|Costs per month||Enrollment fee|
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare Customer Reviews
- Submitted By Miley York on 01/20/2019I expected to lose weight faster, I lost only 4 pounds the first month. Still, I decided to stick with it because it obviously works and I feel better. I like that the meals are not all carrots, cabbage, and kale, but I’m still getting used to the small portions.
- Submitted By Bertha Salyers on 12/20/2018Don’t know why I haven’t tried Atkins before, I guess I thought that the new diets were more advanced or whatever. I was sure wrong because I’ve been on the Atkins diet for a month and already have I lost 6 lbs, which is a huge success for me. I haven’t tried the meals yet, but the shakes are great and the bars are surprisingly satisfying. I can’t say I never feel hungry, but I haven’t been happier in a while, I can feel the progress and I’m getting my self-confidence back
- Submitted By Lisa Ryan on 10/05/2019You’re better off going to a local Jenny Craig supplier to pick up your food. Jenny Craig Anywhere, with online shipping, have controlling and overbearing consultants. They try to force you to buy food that you don’t want, in order to just get the regular food that you do want. Truly, I often felt like I was dealing with people trained by Aunt Lydia. They are not female friendly. Multiple times their management has told me the problem was corrected, and each time I tried to place an order I faced the very same struggle. Control freaks. If I want to buy the dress, I shouldn’t be forced to buy the shoes and hat. The program works. The food is pretty good. But don’t put yourself through the difficulty of trying to purchase what you want through JC Anywhere, which is pretty costly to begin with, when you can go to a local JC store and deal with reasonable and respectful people.
- Submitted By Jillian Ballard on 09/27/2019I am a busy, professional, single mom of two. I decided to do Jenny Craig after researching other pre-prepared food diet plans and was talked into signing up for an "auto-ship" plan where I essentially paid for a whole month of food up front that would be sent to me in two two-week shipments. I was excited to get my food which all looked really good. I started on a Friday, and weighed myself everyday, took my measurements like my coach told me. The food all tasted good enough, but i started to notice very quickly that my stomach was becoming more and more unsettled as i stayed on plan. Lots of gas (my four year old liked to comment on it), and lots of afternoon runs to the office bathroom. I started googling for whether this was a common occurrence and read many reports of "high fiber" and therefore chalked it up to my body adjusting. It got worse and worse each day. By the time my consultant called the following friday for my week one check in, I had gained a pound and (how I wish I were joking) almost pooped my pants several times during the week. I explained that all to her and asked if that was normal - which, clearly, it wasn't . She suggested I see a doctor, and suggested I talk with customer service in order to try to get a refund for my second two week order as it was supposed to ship out in a few days. I spoke with customer service and a manager and was informed that despite having spent over $600 with them for one month's worth of food, and despite the food making me physically sick, there was nothing they could do and that I could not have a refund what so ever and that they would be shipping my food regardless. RUN, do not walk, AWAY FROM JENNY CRAIG. Terrible customer service, even when their product clearly does not work for you. So much fine print to wade through they just want to take your money.
- Submitted By Oregon Granny on 06/21/2019In order to receive free shipping you must order a full 4 weeks of food. The food is shipped in 2-2week boxes. When placing the order I had items removed because I don't like them. When I received to first 2 week box the items had not been replaced. I requested the second 2 week box be reviewed to assure the same error s had not been made. I was told so sad too bad, no changes are allowed even if we made the error.
- Submitted By lawrence on 02/03/2019I was on Jenny Craig for 5 years ago and hit the weight loss goals I had set. I continued to get message and offers from them to come back. So the new year arrived and I set some goal to loose a few pounds. Jenny Craig offered me 200.00 dollars off of membership and so I went back. It was funny that really nothing much had changed in the meals except they don't have meals in the red sauce that can survive at room temperature on the shelf. So I went in weighed in and after spending 176.00 I had my affirmations ready to shed some weight. When I got home I was wondering how the frozen meals compared to grocery store meals so I looked at my Invoice. There was a total charge but no itemization. That was a bummer... strike 1 I have been getting some frozen lean meals at the grocery store and when I compared the calories, carbs, sugars and fats. The Jenny Craig meals were the same or slightly higher and the taste was not as good. strike 2 About the third day I realized that this was not for me ( strike 3) with so many healthy and fresh non frozen choices available today I opted to move my diet business elsewhere. I feel the Jenny Craig business model is similar to Yellow Cab slow to change and not concerned with customer service and value. We all saw how Uber radically changed this market. I am confident that for the price I paid there is a service that is better suited for my goals. So in short I am not a fan.
The Atkins diet is one of the most popular low-carb weight loss systems in the world. In this detailed Atkins Meal Delivery review, we explore the philosophy behind this weight loss program, discover the range of tools and resources at your disposal, and provide a full insight into the variety and numerousness of ready-made meals, shakes, and snacks in Atkins’ offer.