When choosing between two such amazing services like EveryPlate and Gobble, you need to take a good look at all the little details that may make one superior to the other. The goal of this EveryPlate VS Gobble comparison is to provide an objective assessment of the quality of both services based on the degree to which they satisfy all the major criteria for meal delivery comparison. View the scores they received on every criterion, take a look at their most prominent features side by side, and discover which one of them has done more to ensure your complete satisfaction.
- Average Price Per Meal: $4.99
- Shipping Cost: $8.99
- Delivery Area: 48 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $10.86
- Shipping Cost: $6.99
- Delivery Area: 48 states
Compare Plans & Pricing
|EveryPlate meal plan|
|Dinner 2-person||Dinner 4-person|
|$4.99 per serving||$4.99 per serving|
|Two People Plan (2 servings)|
|Meals per week||Meal kit price||Price per serving|
|Four People Plan (4 servings)|
|Meals per week||Meal kit price||Price per serving|
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare Customer Reviews
- Submitted By Sandra on 06/06/2019EveryPlate is fresh and convenient. It comes with step by step instructions (with pictures) and is easy for my 15 year old daughter to have dinner ready when I get home from work.
- Submitted By Linda Raney on 05/19/2019I really liked everyplate but having problerms receiving what I ordered.so I had to go out to the store to purchase what I needed. I spoke to someone and they promised a discount which I never received.this happened more than once. I even received pork instead of steak.these boxes are no good unless u receive what u ordered. a discount makes things better but not when u never receive it.it is a shame for a company to lose business cause the workers don't pack a box properly or they promise a discount for their mistake but u never receive it. I have canceled before and then come back but this is just to much to deal with.
- Submitted By Laura Percivalle on 05/19/2019When I first started using everyplate I thought it was great and decently priced. Then I recieved a box with bad chicken and a rotten pepper. It made me never want to eat meat again and I actually switched my diet to a plant based diet. When I called for this issue they would not give me a refund but gave me credit towards another box. I skipped boxes for weeks and forgot to deactivate my account until I realized I was charged for it again. It's 4 days before the delivery is supposed to come and I contacted the company to ask to stop the delivery as I cannot eat the food and get a refund. Of coarse again they cannot give me a refund. So I spent $40 on food I cannot eat. I do not recommend everyplate to anyone.
- Submitted By Simone Adams on 01/20/2019I’m sure there are people who wouldn’t be happy with it because they expect more, but we love it. I spend less when I cook with everyplate then when I buy the food myself and I don’t have to spend time planning meals. The recipes are simple, nothing impressive, but it’s always tasty, quick, and enough for my hubby and me. And I like that I can pronounce all the ingredients, other services charge you more for some fancy stuff you may not even like.
- Submitted By Dee Pinkston on 05/17/2019I counted up my orders and I have ordered from Gobble 27 times in the past year. The good news is that the food is great and the prep is lower than other mealkit providers. The bad news is that they use Ontrac Delivery and Ontrac is a HORRIBLE delivery service. I am only able to eat my Gobble mealkits about 50% of the tim. A third of the time the mealkits arrive on time and in good shape. A third of the time they arrive a day late, sometimes you can eat them and other times you can't because they were ruined due to melted ice and high temperature. Then, a third of the time Ontrac doesn't even deliver them at all. For the ones that don't show, Ontrac says they got delayed and had to throw the box away. I left Gobble a few months back because of this and this week I decided to give them a try one more time. And the result is an F-. My order was supposed to arrive on Wednesday. I looked on the Ontrac website and it was on the truck for delivery on Wednesday. Unfortunately, it didn't arrive on Wednesday. I called Ontrac on Thursday and they said they had no idea why it wasn't delivered on Wednesday but it was back on the truck on Thursday for delivery. It did finally arrive on Thursday night. When I went outside to bring the box in I could smell the food. I opened the box and it smelled horrible. Both ice bags were completely melted and actually hot. All the food was ruined, so in the trash it went. I have contacted customer service countless times and the only thing they ever do is give me a credit towards a future order that will arrive late or never at all and it all starts over again. A true episode of Groundhog Day only it results in not having food to make for my family about half the time I order.
- Submitted By Miki on 04/13/2019Hi have tried two other meal delivery kits over about 15 months before Gobble, and this is my favorite. Their options are great (good variety of international flavors as well as 'american' fare), a lot of the sauces and veggies such as mirapoix are pre made/chopped to reduce prep time, and their packaging seems to be better and less waste. The meal choices are fantastic as mentioned, and they also offer many breakfast choices as well as lunch, soups and cookies. The time savings are enormous since you are getting some really great flavorful sauces, bases, and other chopped ingredients that would take a while to make from scratch. Lastly the packaging seems to have less than the others I've tried (one had insulation that was made of a fiber that was a cottony material!) They double bag anything that can potentially leak but I reuse the bags since they are always still clean, nothing has leaked yet! I highly recommend Gobble if you are looking for a way to provide your family with quick, great tasting, well balanced meals. There was one issue where instead of receiving tortellini I got veggies that looked like tortellini, and they credited my account the cost of the meals, so they seem to have good customer service.
- Submitted By Michelle on 03/31/2019DO NOT give this company your credit card information! I naively went through the steps that Gobble has potential customers take, and I put my credit card information in before I was able to see the menu. After seeing the menu, I realized that the meals were preselected for me and not kid friendly. I tried to change the items I wanted, and then decided that the meals did not seem suitable for my family, so I didn't want to continue with Gobble. I THOUGHT that I hadn't finalized my order, and I logged off. This was on a Tuesday. Today, Sunday, I got an email stating that my delivery would be arriving on Wednesday and that if I wanted to make any changes, I would need to do so before Friday. Ummm, it's Sunday. I called customer service to explain that I never finalized anything and did't want the delivery. The representative just kept repeated her script, saying that once I put in my credit card information that I had agreed to the terms. She also said that Friday was the last day I could make changes or cancel the order. I told her that I had just received the confirmation email today. She said that there was nothing she could do, and of course there was no supervisor I could speak to. This company is NOT trustworthy and they make it very difficult to cancel their service. I will never, ever recommend Gobble to anyone.
- Submitted By Michael R Houghtaling on 03/20/2019Please do not try this food service they are awful, army came soft bleeding into the box and we threw it all away. My wife explained it to them because they said they would stand by their stuff 100%. but of course we never heard another word from them so that just shows you what kind of place you're dealing with
Gobble is a meal kit delivery service that offers par-cooked, pre-portioned ingredients alongside exquisite recipes to transform your tiresome everyday cooking into a joyful experience. Read our comprehensive Gobble review to learn more about this company’s offer and check out the User Reviews section for useful customer-written Gobble reviews.