When choosing between two such amazing services like EveryPlate and Gobble, you need to take a good look at all the little details that may make one superior to the other. The goal of this EveryPlate VS Gobble comparison is to provide an objective assessment of the quality of both services based on the degree to which they satisfy all the major criteria for meal delivery comparison. View the scores they received on every criterion, take a look at their most prominent features side by side, and discover which one of them has done more to ensure your complete satisfaction.
- Price Range: $
- Average Price Per Meal: $4.99
- Shipping Cost: $8.99
- Delivery Area: 48 states
- Price Range: $$
- Average Price Per Meal: $10.86
- Shipping Cost: $6.99
- Delivery Area: 48 states
Compare Plans & Pricing
|EveryPlate meal plan|
|Dinner 2-person||Dinner 4-person|
|$4.99 per serving||$4.99 per serving|
|Two People Plan (2 servings)|
|Meals per week||Meal kit price||Price per serving|
|Four People Plan (4 servings)|
|Meals per week||Meal kit price||Price per serving|
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare Customer Reviews
- Submitted By Delphine Cull on 10/04/2019I had every item except the apricot jam in my pantry, fridge, garden or freezer. Just to clarify my review, I cook every day and it's kind of my passion. The ingredients I received were well packed and fresh. The recipes were clear. But my family found the apricot dijon pork chops very sweet. The spicy honey butter chicken was bland, and the creamy penne gratin had too much thyme. I think I'll stick with my own recipes. And, I found the portions were small. For someone who doesn't cook, this would be a great service.
- Submitted By Nailyn on 09/13/2019I'm not sure how the ratings are so high. I just received my first order from EveryPlate and it was very disappointing. There were missing food items, produce that was bruised, and the meat is processed or derived from a csn. All in all, this looks like a delivery from a food bank or government food issue program, circa 1983.
- Submitted By Beth Mattox on 08/19/2019I'm on my second week of Every Plate and am really liking it. I live by myself. The 2 person choice wit 6 meals works well for me and last an entire week for 3-4 lunches and 3 suppers. The office I work in has lunch at the minimum twice a week and that supplements my Every Plate. Most dishes have enough to be divided into 3 meals for me, This makes Every Plate even more economical for me. My main reason to try it was to keep me from spending so much in the grocery store buying ingredients for various dishes. Every Plate has only the amount of ingredients I need. Their choice of menus each week suits my taste well.
- Submitted By Khrys Kayne on 08/04/2019I love Everyplate and highly recommend it. I've tried around five different food delivery services and I chose to stick with Everyplate over all of them. I do wish they'd offer more meal choices as well as had an app, but I have loved every single meal from them so far so I forgive the two drawbacks, lol.
- Submitted By Dee Pinkston on 05/17/2019I counted up my orders and I have ordered from Gobble 27 times in the past year. The good news is that the food is great and the prep is lower than other mealkit providers. The bad news is that they use Ontrac Delivery and Ontrac is a HORRIBLE delivery service. I am only able to eat my Gobble mealkits about 50% of the tim. A third of the time the mealkits arrive on time and in good shape. A third of the time they arrive a day late, sometimes you can eat them and other times you can't because they were ruined due to melted ice and high temperature. Then, a third of the time Ontrac doesn't even deliver them at all. For the ones that don't show, Ontrac says they got delayed and had to throw the box away. I left Gobble a few months back because of this and this week I decided to give them a try one more time. And the result is an F-. My order was supposed to arrive on Wednesday. I looked on the Ontrac website and it was on the truck for delivery on Wednesday. Unfortunately, it didn't arrive on Wednesday. I called Ontrac on Thursday and they said they had no idea why it wasn't delivered on Wednesday but it was back on the truck on Thursday for delivery. It did finally arrive on Thursday night. When I went outside to bring the box in I could smell the food. I opened the box and it smelled horrible. Both ice bags were completely melted and actually hot. All the food was ruined, so in the trash it went. I have contacted customer service countless times and the only thing they ever do is give me a credit towards a future order that will arrive late or never at all and it all starts over again. A true episode of Groundhog Day only it results in not having food to make for my family about half the time I order.
- Submitted By Miki on 04/13/2019Hi have tried two other meal delivery kits over about 15 months before Gobble, and this is my favorite. Their options are great (good variety of international flavors as well as 'american' fare), a lot of the sauces and veggies such as mirapoix are pre made/chopped to reduce prep time, and their packaging seems to be better and less waste. The meal choices are fantastic as mentioned, and they also offer many breakfast choices as well as lunch, soups and cookies. The time savings are enormous since you are getting some really great flavorful sauces, bases, and other chopped ingredients that would take a while to make from scratch. Lastly the packaging seems to have less than the others I've tried (one had insulation that was made of a fiber that was a cottony material!) They double bag anything that can potentially leak but I reuse the bags since they are always still clean, nothing has leaked yet! I highly recommend Gobble if you are looking for a way to provide your family with quick, great tasting, well balanced meals. There was one issue where instead of receiving tortellini I got veggies that looked like tortellini, and they credited my account the cost of the meals, so they seem to have good customer service.
- Submitted By Michelle on 03/31/2019DO NOT give this company your credit card information! I naively went through the steps that Gobble has potential customers take, and I put my credit card information in before I was able to see the menu. After seeing the menu, I realized that the meals were preselected for me and not kid friendly. I tried to change the items I wanted, and then decided that the meals did not seem suitable for my family, so I didn't want to continue with Gobble. I THOUGHT that I hadn't finalized my order, and I logged off. This was on a Tuesday. Today, Sunday, I got an email stating that my delivery would be arriving on Wednesday and that if I wanted to make any changes, I would need to do so before Friday. Ummm, it's Sunday. I called customer service to explain that I never finalized anything and did't want the delivery. The representative just kept repeated her script, saying that once I put in my credit card information that I had agreed to the terms. She also said that Friday was the last day I could make changes or cancel the order. I told her that I had just received the confirmation email today. She said that there was nothing she could do, and of course there was no supervisor I could speak to. This company is NOT trustworthy and they make it very difficult to cancel their service. I will never, ever recommend Gobble to anyone.
- Submitted By Michael R Houghtaling on 03/20/2019Please do not try this food service they are awful, army came soft bleeding into the box and we threw it all away. My wife explained it to them because they said they would stand by their stuff 100%. but of course we never heard another word from them so that just shows you what kind of place you're dealing with
Gobble is a meal kit delivery service that offers par-cooked, pre-portioned ingredients alongside exquisite recipes to transform your tiresome everyday cooking into a joyful experience. Read our comprehensive Gobble review to learn more about this company’s offer and check out the User Reviews section for useful customer-written Gobble reviews.