If you would like to start eating healthier but do not have time to cook, meal delivery services may be the perfect solution to your problem! Check out or objective Metabolic Meals VS Freshly comparison to get a better idea of what these two services offer and determine which one is the right choice for you and your family.
- Average Price Per Meal: $14.20
- Shipping Cost: $19.95 *
- Delivery Area: 49 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $9.99
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 27 states
Compare Plans & Pricing
|Meals per day||Days per week||Price per week||Price per meal|
|Meals per week||Price per week||Price per meal|
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Maria M on 04/07/2018I give My Metabolic Meals an A+++. I am very fussy about my food so I needed a meal delivery service that provided outstanding food with REAL ingredients. I used to think that the only way I could get top quality meals was if I made them myself, but with my work schedule it became too demanding to cook every day. Then I found My Metabolic Meals and they saved the day. The menu choices are mouthwatering and easy to select, the deliveries are always on time, and my food is ready in minutes – and delicious! And an added bonus is I am managing my weight with satisfying meals! Thank you for making my life easier. Maria from Tucson, Arizona
- Submitted By Rick Casta on 03/22/2018My experience in the past few months has been great. Meals are really good, lots of options. Package always arrive cold and intact, and on time. Highly recommend!
- Submitted By Jeannette Johnsen on 03/15/2018I have only been aquatinted with Metabolic Meals for a week and my world is HAPPY, HAPPY! I am a Senior Citizen, living alone, but am active and do Ballroom and Tango dancing. I have been hunting for meals that are not only good but good for you. As all of us that live alone know, it is difficult to prepare good nutritious meal for one person. I have tried several prepared, home delivery companies with varied results. Metabolic Meals gets 5 stars and 2 thumbs up. The packaging separates the meat product from the vegetables and that allows the vegetables to stay fresh and crispy... The Mahi cake was as good as I have ever eaten at a restaurant. With the meat being divided I have added some spices to the beef meals to suit my individual taste. The Savory Breakfast Casserole lends itself to a bit of salsa, but my all-time favorite (at least this week) is the Dill and Cheddar Scrambler. Knowing that scrambled eggs can be a bit on the dry side, I did add a few drops of milk and a tiny bit of butter. But the ability to customize these meals and still stay within the nutritional boundaries is what make the meals so great. I must caution anyone that uses the meals to not over micro-wave. This is also depending on your individual microwave, but I only microwave for 2 minutes. Some of the other prepared meals I heated for 4-5 minutes but the proper packing and organic ingredients doesn’t need to be over cooked. With the meals changing every week, the variety, hooray. I look forward to tasting the new items.. A real gastronomic adventure.
- Submitted By C Campbell on 03/12/2018I received Metabolic Meals several years ago... primarily to lose some extra weight. Not only did I lose the weight... but I felt more healthy and in as great of a physical condition as I can remember since I was a kid!. The meals were great and the service was outstanding. Throughout that period, I had only one problem (a meal was missed in one delivery). When I called, I got INSTANT SERVICE... and substitue meals (they gave me extra!) were delievered quickly.. It was as if they took this small mistake personally.... and wanted to correct it immediately! In today's world, that kind of service is impressive. Money, however, became an issue for me at the time ... so I stopped the plan (although, looking back, when I deduct "normal grocery store purchases".... it makes pricing more reasonable). It took awhile, but, eventually, I "slipped back into my old ways" and regained some of the weight. Maybe more importantly, however, even before I'd put on some extra weight... I began to just feel a lot less healthy overall. Fast forward: I restarted several weeks ago... and... I can honestly say.... as good as the meals were the first time... they are EVEN BETTER today! Whether you're wanting to save time, lose weight... or just to feel plain ol healthy.... I highly recommend Metabolic Meals!
- Submitted By Travis Wright on 02/05/2018Awesome meals, my only complaint is that they focus on chicken, more beef and pork wouldn’t hurt.
- Submitted By Glenn Holmes on 01/25/2018Don’t know if it’s because of the shipping costs, but the 4-meal plan is too expensive. I mean, 4 meals and 6 meals cost almost the same, it’s like they are trying to force me to order more. And yeah, the meals are really good, I’m just talking about the ridiculous pricing.
- Submitted By Molly Bunyard on 01/19/2018Great choice of entrees but the breakfasts are kinda boring.
- Submitted By Chelsea on 01/16/2018Just tried my first freshly meal today. It was amazing. I would definitely order spaghetti squash and meatballs again. They did mess up on my first order (sent carved turkey when I ordered chicken parm) but customer service was quick to comp my next order. So far so good!
Freshly is a Paleo-inspired meal delivery service that brings you protein-packed, chef-prepared meals that are sure to keep you feeling full and energized throughout the day. If you are thinking about giving Freshly meals a try, be sure to read our detailed review of Freshly and check out Freshly reviews written by more or less satisfied customers.