When choosing between two such amazing services like Keto Fridge and Freshly, you need to take a good look at all the little details that may make one superior to the other. The goal of this Keto Fridge VS Freshly comparison is to provide an objective assessment of the quality of both services based on the degree to which they satisfy all the major criteria for meal delivery comparison. View the scores they received on every criterion, take a look at their most prominent features side by side, and discover which one of them has done more to ensure your complete satisfaction.
- Price Range: $$
- Average Price Per Meal: $15.00
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 50 states
- Price Range: $
- Average Price Per Meal: $9.99
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 48 states
Compare Plans & Pricing
|Lunches and dinners||$15 to $20|
|Pizzas||$11 to $12.50|
|Protein entrées||$8 to $15|
|Veggie sides||$4 to $6|
|Snacks and bars||$3.33 to $14|
|Meals per week||Price per week||Price per meal|
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare Customer Reviews
- Submitted By Martin Duble on 09/19/2019I started Keto diet about 2 months ago. After the first month I was really upset and angry becuase of lack of good tasting food that I did not want to make myself. I did not want to spend all weekend cooking. Then my wife found Keto Fridge. The food taste great with tons of flavor. Since then we order about 4 meals per week. We plate split and everything taste awesome. We have been doing it for 3 weeks now and have no plans to stop.
- Submitted By Nikki P on 05/18/2019So far I have tried the chocolate frosted donuts, chocolate chip cookie dough, chocolate chip cookies and the cheddar jalapeño bagel. The donuts have a cake-like consistency and are delicious! The cookie dough has a somewhat oily texture to it with a very definite coconut flavor, but I really enjoyed it. The cookies are heavy, like a lot of gluten free pastries typically are, but I actually enjoyed them. The bagel left me disappointed, but only because I’m not a cheese lover, nor do I like eggs. I’m not certain if the bagel contains eggs, but the texture and consistency reminded me more of a quiche, rather than a piece of bread, as the cheese was melted throughout the bagel upon heating it in the oven. So if you are a cheese and or quiche lover, you’ll definitely enjoy it! I have yet to try the non-snack foods I ordered, but with the exception of the prices, I really like this service so far and plan to continue to order from them! In addition, they provide status updates on all orders shipped and everything always arrives cool and fresh.
- Submitted By Lillian Wesley on 02/04/2019KF has never failed me and I’ve been ordering for months now. Always fresh, always tasty, and best of all, EVERYTHING is keto! I’m not much of a cook and honestly, I would’ve given up on keto a long time ago if I hadn’t found KF. Trust me, try it once and you’ll be hooked.
- Submitted By Anna Shea on 10/24/2018I would’ve given it 5 stars easily if I could actually afford to order regularly. Best keto meals ever, no doubt about it, my friends all agree, but these are restaurant prices and considering that the portions aren’t big, they could really be lower. I hope the folks from Keto Fridge are reading this, because it really is a shame, I’m sure more people would order if a meal didn’t cost 17 bucks.
- Submitted By Stephanie Corsano on 10/07/2019I have ordered Freshly meals for about 4 months now and I just love them! The food is tasty. Great portions and I am NEVER left hungry. They have a variety of meals that I like. They add or change to different meals periodically, but I definitely have my favorites. Some you may have to season a bit more as they try and keep things healthy (so maybe some salt on occasion), but for the majority, 3 min in the microwave and you’re good to go! I have had a few instances with the delivery people, but when I call customer service, they are friendly, helpful and accommodating. They have even credited me back for any issues that may have come up. I also like the fact that I can customize my order. A number of meals per week, rather than choosing from a number of breakfasts, lunches, and dinners. I can’t do breakfast or lunch because I commute for work, and I do not have a microwave there. So ordering dinners for the end of the evening, is the best! But they do offer it if you’re so inclined. Overall, they are worth a try. You won’t be disappointed. Hopefully they will expand how many meals they offer, but they definitely include enough variety for me!
- Submitted By robb on 08/27/2019I am happy with the selection, quality, price. I will be staying long term, as long as they don't increase prices.
- Submitted By Christina on 08/18/2019Freshly was not good, and not worth the cost. It didn't taste particularly healthy NOR good. I had to struggle to make my way through the rest of my initial 6-meal trial. I will certainly never order from Freshly again.
- Submitted By SunnyDays on 06/20/2019I've been enjoying Freshly for a few months now and have to say they have exceeded my expectations. The meals arrive fully cooked and are kept cool in a well insulated box with earth friendly gel packs to keep them at a refrigerated temperature. They can go right into your fridge for later or pop one in the microwave for about 3 minuets and your dinner is ready. If you don't think you'll be eating them within the designated time listed on the package you can just freeze them and eat them when you're ready. ...
Freshly is a Paleo-inspired meal delivery service that brings you protein-packed, chef-prepared meals that are sure to keep you feeling full and energized throughout the day. If you are thinking about giving Freshly meals a try, be sure to read our detailed review of Freshly and check out Freshly reviews written by more or less satisfied customers.