Choosing between ICON Meals and Freshly, you are faced with a rather difficult task. Both services have unique qualities that make them highly popular among hungry customers nationwide. However, that does not mean that the choice is impossible to make, as one of these services does have a bit more to offer. Our ICON Meals VS Freshly comparison below allows you to discover what it is that makes these two services different from each other, as well as which one constitutes a better choice.
- Price Range: $
- Average Price Per Meal: $9.00
- Shipping Cost: $15.00 - $50+ *
- Delivery Area: 50 US states and Puerto Rico
- Price Range: $
- Average Price Per Meal: $9.99
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 48 states
Compare Plans & Pricing
|ICON Meals Pricing|
|Meal type||Price per meal|
|Signature meals||$7.00 - $11.00|
|Custom meals||$8.50 - $19.50|
|Custom breakfasts||$7.00 - $14.25|
|Protein snacks||$9.99 - $28.00|
|Food by the pound||$8.00 - $22.00 (per pound)|
|Meals per week||Price per week||Price per meal|
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare Customer Reviews
- Submitted By Martha Ruiz on 05/07/2019I didn't love the meals at first sight, but they proved to be much tastier than they looked. The prices are really good compared to other services I've tried but yeah, $37 for shipping is a lot. I think I'll try the custom meals next time and then decide if it is worth the cash. Will update my rating if needed.
- Submitted By Stephanie Corsano on 10/07/2019I have ordered Freshly meals for about 4 months now and I just love them! The food is tasty. Great portions and I am NEVER left hungry. They have a variety of meals that I like. They add or change to different meals periodically, but I definitely have my favorites. Some you may have to season a bit more as they try and keep things healthy (so maybe some salt on occasion), but for the majority, 3 min in the microwave and you’re good to go! I have had a few instances with the delivery people, but when I call customer service, they are friendly, helpful and accommodating. They have even credited me back for any issues that may have come up. I also like the fact that I can customize my order. A number of meals per week, rather than choosing from a number of breakfasts, lunches, and dinners. I can’t do breakfast or lunch because I commute for work, and I do not have a microwave there. So ordering dinners for the end of the evening, is the best! But they do offer it if you’re so inclined. Overall, they are worth a try. You won’t be disappointed. Hopefully they will expand how many meals they offer, but they definitely include enough variety for me!
- Submitted By robb on 08/27/2019I am happy with the selection, quality, price. I will be staying long term, as long as they don't increase prices.
- Submitted By Christina on 08/18/2019Freshly was not good, and not worth the cost. It didn't taste particularly healthy NOR good. I had to struggle to make my way through the rest of my initial 6-meal trial. I will certainly never order from Freshly again.
- Submitted By SunnyDays on 06/20/2019I've been enjoying Freshly for a few months now and have to say they have exceeded my expectations. The meals arrive fully cooked and are kept cool in a well insulated box with earth friendly gel packs to keep them at a refrigerated temperature. They can go right into your fridge for later or pop one in the microwave for about 3 minuets and your dinner is ready. If you don't think you'll be eating them within the designated time listed on the package you can just freeze them and eat them when you're ready. ...
Freshly is a Paleo-inspired meal delivery service that brings you protein-packed, chef-prepared meals that are sure to keep you feeling full and energized throughout the day. If you are thinking about giving Freshly meals a try, be sure to read our detailed review of Freshly and check out Freshly reviews written by more or less satisfied customers.