If your body is craving something healthy and tasty, but there is no room for cooking in your overcrowded schedule, it is time to give meal delivery services a shot. Check out our FreshDirect VS Sun Basket comparison and find out which one to trust with taking care of your diet. Enjoy amazing meals, hassle-free!
- Average Price Per Meal: $20.00
- Shipping Cost: $6.99
- Delivery Area: 6 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $11.99
- Shipping Cost: $6.99
- Delivery Area: 47 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Henry Giles on 07/22/2017I’m a lazy guy, so this kind of store is exactly what I need. Groceries – they’ve got ‘em, meals – so many options, beer – hell yeah.
- Submitted By Laura Forbes on 05/05/2017Sure, it’s convenient, but it’s not as good as it’s hyped up to be.
- Submitted By Hannah Rogers 3.5 on 03/14/2017The food’s awesome, but it’s too pricy if you ask me.
- Submitted By A on 08/06/2018This article is so biased! It’s a USDA requirement to label meat under safe handling guidelines, not “the people at Sun Basket taking the time to provide all the info” In summary, SB is for the Whole Foods audience.
- Submitted By Tracy Brady on 07/28/2018Delivery date changed with no notice. Tracking info inaccurate & by the time my order finally arrived everything was warm. Customer service is AWFUL. A rep did respond to my Yelp review (2 days ago) but I never heard anything back. I have contacted the company 3 other times, with NO response. Ridiculous!!!
- Submitted By Beth on 07/18/2018Tried a couple boxes and overall the food has been good, if somewhat bland for our taste. I liked the range of options and delivery for us has been prompt. Our biggest issue was portion size. We eat largely a meat and vegetable diet and the paleo/low-carb recipes just don't provide enough food. We've still been hungry after all but one meal. It's really not worth it when I have to go out and buy additional meat to supplement what they send us.
- Submitted By ChristinaG on 07/18/2018I’ve tried all the meal delivery companies. I was looking forward to this one because of the large selection of healthy recipes. Upon receiving my delivery I noticed my raw fish which wasn’t double bagged had Leaked all over all my other meals ( since they are packaged in paper bags this ruined almost everything). The raw chicken wasn’t bagged at all! My recipe book was so wet the pages ripped and stuck together. Absolutely the WORST packaging and attention to detail I’ve experienced yet! Also no real customer service number! Only email! I won’t be ordering again. Back to HOME CHEF. Which we love!
Sun Basket helps you save time while cooking for yourself or your loved ones. A renowned California chef, an in-house nutritionist, and all of the country’s best farmers work together to provide you with everything you need to make great meals quickly. Discover if this is the right meal kit delivery service for you in our Sun Basket review.