Bring some freshness and creativity to your everyday meals by picking a great meal delivery service. Both services offer innovative and healthy meals at reasonable prices. Check out our comprehensive FreshDirect VS Marley Spoon comparison to learn more about both services and choose the best option for your family.
- Average Price Per Meal: $20.00
- Shipping Cost: $6.99
- Delivery Area: 6 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $20.00
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 48 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare Customer Reviews
- Submitted By Henry Giles on 07/22/2017I’m a lazy guy, so this kind of store is exactly what I need. Groceries – they’ve got ‘em, meals – so many options, beer – hell yeah.
- Submitted By Laura Forbes on 05/05/2017Sure, it’s convenient, but it’s not as good as it’s hyped up to be.
- Submitted By Hannah Rogers 3.5 on 03/14/2017The food’s awesome, but it’s too pricy if you ask me.
- Submitted By JenUhlir on 03/29/2019Horrible customer service ruins the great recipes. I've had 2 boxes in a row delayed a full day. One because of an "ice" issue and the other because of a "delay in our production line" issue. SERIOUSLY??? They don't answer the phone because "Due to our strong business growth we experienced an unexpectedly increased amount of customer requests. " Not only was my box delayed it was WRONG. Totally missing a protein. What kind a circus are they running?? Go with HOME CHEF or HELLO FRESH and get your money's worth.
- Submitted By Diane on 03/27/2019This is the 4th company I have tried. The worst one to date. The box is not lined with insulated padding so your items, inside the bags and sometimes loose in the box, are being bounced off the walls of the box. The only items on ice is the meat. If it had to sit on my porch for more than 1 hr in summer heat, everything would be wilted or too warm. Your recipe card may only say six steps but you are bounced back and forth between steps which becomes rather confusing. The steak I received was half fat and the chicken was rubbery and tough. I would not recommend this meal service.
- Submitted By Denise Steed on 03/13/2019I have used two prior meal services - both that we liked but got tired of after 6 months or so. We are both excellent cooks, but lack time and keeping us out of grocery stores saves a lot of money and waste. The number of selections and variety attracted me. I'm not a huge lover of the the way the recipes are written. It isn't 6 steps. All is crammed into 6 boxes . However, to date with a few months completed we are fans of the meat and fish purveyor that is used and all ingredients have been included and the ingredients were all fresh. We have had more items that we would repeat then not. Even the ones that we don't love still have an element that we would do on our own (possibly with a bit more seasoning).
- Submitted By Casandra Allen on 03/11/2019Very disappointing. I had originally signed up for three (3) weeks. When I signed up, I changed my first week’s order from 4 to 3 meals and swamped them for something else. When I went to check on my order the day before its scheduled delivery, it had been changed back to 4 meals and ones I did not want including pork. I was so disappointed I canceled my future orders. I could have been a great customer but if you can’t get the first order right, I prefer not to take any chances on the future ones. Lastly, for one of the four meals I did not receive a recipe card.
Marley Spoon is a meal kit delivery that brings you world-famous recipes created by Martha Stewart, transformed into 6-step instructions everyone can follow. Along with the recipes, you get flavor-packed, farm-fresh, pre-measured ingredients. Discover more in our honest review of the service and 50+ customer-written Martha and Marley Spoon reviews.