Bring some freshness and creativity to your everyday meals by picking a great meal delivery service. Both services offer innovative and healthy meals at reasonable prices. Check out our comprehensive FreshDirect VS Green Chef comparison to learn more about both services and choose the best option for your family.
- Price Range: $
- Average Price Per Meal: $10.13
- Shipping Cost: $5.99 *
- Delivery Area: 5 states
- Price Range: $$
- Average Price Per Meal: $11.49
- Shipping Cost: $6.99
- Delivery Area: 48 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare Customer Reviews
- Submitted By Henry Giles on 07/22/2017I’m a lazy guy, so this kind of store is exactly what I need. Groceries – they’ve got ‘em, meals – so many options, beer – hell yeah.
- Submitted By Laura Forbes on 05/05/2017Sure, it’s convenient, but it’s not as good as it’s hyped up to be.
- Submitted By Hannah Rogers 3.5 on 03/14/2017The food’s awesome, but it’s too pricy if you ask me.
- Submitted By Jay Galvan on 07/26/2019Absolutely the best tasting easy to make service I have ever used. just amazing.
- Submitted By Mctoad on 07/17/2019Really wanted to like this. Unfortunately, the vegetarian meals are pretty much all bowls or pastas. Odd combinations of food ingredients that don’t really go together. These meals were very time consuming to prep and make and not delicious at all. We canceled after the first week. On a positive note, what we received was fresh and cancellation was simple.
- Submitted By Eric L on 03/29/2019Terrible. Spoiled produce, please see my pics for the moldy tomatoes etc. Weird tasting recipes including “Malaysian Pork”, really? Malaysia is a Moslem country, can you be any more disrespectful to that religion?? Called customer service, they refused to provide a refund, just a credit—I really don’t want more of this nasty product so the credit is of no value. I will contact my local TV stations consumer reporter on the refund issue, but my recommendation on this company is to stay far away…
- Submitted By mark west on 06/12/2018First of all, GreenChef does not give you enough options to pick your own meals. Secondly, the recipe's were not very good. I canceled my subscription. SUNBASKET is much better and gives you more options.
Whether you're looking for an organic, vegetarian or gourmet meal delivery service, Green Chef has you covered. It delivers pre-portioned ingredients and chef-created recipes to your doorstep whenever it suits you the most. You can enjoy great flexibility, eat a healthy diet, and help save the planet too. Read this Green Chef review to learn more.