EveryPlate and FreshDirect are designed to take the stress out of meal planning and this EveryPlate VS FreshDirect comparison is designed to make it much easier to choose between them. Get a comprehensive overview of these companies’ crucial features and scroll down to discover the definite winner of the comparison.
- Price Range: $
- Average Price Per Meal: $4.99
- Shipping Cost: $8.99
- Delivery Area: 48 states
- Price Range: $
- Average Price Per Meal: $10.13
- Shipping Cost: $5.99 *
- Delivery Area: 5 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare Customer Reviews
- Submitted By Delphine Cull on 10/04/2019I had every item except the apricot jam in my pantry, fridge, garden or freezer. Just to clarify my review, I cook every day and it's kind of my passion. The ingredients I received were well packed and fresh. The recipes were clear. But my family found the apricot dijon pork chops very sweet. The spicy honey butter chicken was bland, and the creamy penne gratin had too much thyme. I think I'll stick with my own recipes. And, I found the portions were small. For someone who doesn't cook, this would be a great service.
- Submitted By Nailyn on 09/13/2019I'm not sure how the ratings are so high. I just received my first order from EveryPlate and it was very disappointing. There were missing food items, produce that was bruised, and the meat is processed or derived from a csn. All in all, this looks like a delivery from a food bank or government food issue program, circa 1983.
- Submitted By Beth Mattox on 08/19/2019I'm on my second week of Every Plate and am really liking it. I live by myself. The 2 person choice wit 6 meals works well for me and last an entire week for 3-4 lunches and 3 suppers. The office I work in has lunch at the minimum twice a week and that supplements my Every Plate. Most dishes have enough to be divided into 3 meals for me, This makes Every Plate even more economical for me. My main reason to try it was to keep me from spending so much in the grocery store buying ingredients for various dishes. Every Plate has only the amount of ingredients I need. Their choice of menus each week suits my taste well.
- Submitted By Khrys Kayne on 08/04/2019I love Everyplate and highly recommend it. I've tried around five different food delivery services and I chose to stick with Everyplate over all of them. I do wish they'd offer more meal choices as well as had an app, but I have loved every single meal from them so far so I forgive the two drawbacks, lol.
- Submitted By Henry Giles on 07/22/2017I’m a lazy guy, so this kind of store is exactly what I need. Groceries – they’ve got ‘em, meals – so many options, beer – hell yeah.
- Submitted By Laura Forbes on 05/05/2017Sure, it’s convenient, but it’s not as good as it’s hyped up to be.
- Submitted By Hannah Rogers 3.5 on 03/14/2017The food’s awesome, but it’s too pricy if you ask me.
If you are wondering which meal kit service is the most affordable of them all, the answer is EveryPlate. It is one of the 2 most budget-friendly services of its kind and in spite of the low cost, it does not compromise on freshness and quality. Discover all the reasons why you may want to give it a try in this in-depth EveryPlate review.