MealPro and Factor 75 are designed to take the stress out of meal planning and this MealPro VS Factor 75 comparison is designed to make it much easier to choose between them. Get a comprehensive overview of these companies’ crucial features and scroll down to discover the definite winner of the comparison.
- Price Range: $
- Average Price Per Meal: $7.99
- Shipping Cost: $9.99 *
- Delivery Area: 50 states
- Price Range: $$
- Average Price Per Meal: $12.50
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 48 states
Compare Plans & Pricing
|Item type||Serving size||Price per serving|
|Prepared meals||20+ ounces||$7.99 - $9.99|
|Food by the pound||16 ounces||$5.99 - $8.99|
|Factor 75 Pricing|
|Meals per week||Price per week||Price per meal|
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare Customer Reviews
- Submitted By George Fisher on 06/08/2019Good prices, good food, could use more variety but overall, pretty awesome.
- Submitted By Anna Thompson on 02/20/2019At first, I didn’t like the meals so much because I expected them to be tastier. I looked online to see what others were saying and I saw your review and what you said about seasoning. Sounds stupid, but I didn’t remember to add spices so now I added a bit of garlic salt and some sriracha and it's much better. I like that the food is simple and everything is obviously natural and the prices are cool. I'm not sure I'll order often because I live alone and don't need that much food, but I'll order again for sure.
- Submitted By Erin M Hile on 26/04/2019Awesome!! I have tried at least 5 different prepared meal delivery services over the past two years and I am THRILLED to have found Factor 75! Nothing is perfect, but this comes darn close. My hubby who is not a healthy eater even likes them - the first week I ordered 12 then immediately jumped to 18 per week because everything we tried was so good! Like sooooo good! I've never had a pork tenderloin anywhere near as yummy as the one they make and it comes outta the microwave! Mind blown. And once you try it, if you commit to a bigger bulk order it's pretty affordable.
- Submitted By Rio on 03/21/2019I was not expecting Factor 75 dishes to be a good as they are; my favorite being Shrimp Jambalaya, so flavorful. Furthermore, I'm not on a Keto diet plan, but the food tastes so good I might as well be...lol. Bravo/a Factor 75.
- Submitted By Tess on 03/11/2019My husband and I are truly enjoying Factor 75. We’ve tried them all, literally 7 different food delivery services over the past two years. Many are quite good. However, we are very concerned about the quality of our food. Factor 75 has made it simple for us to stick with a plan, enjoy very flavorful meals and give us flexibility with their options. I feel like we are doing something good for our bodies. We’ve been a Factor 75 member now for 3 months. We are committed for a year to see how we do with health and weight loss.
- Submitted By Leila Paxton on 02/08/2018Lol, I guess I’m naïve, but I thought that the meals would look at least a bit like what’s in the photos. Don’t get me wrong, everything tasted good, I liked it, but I like my food to look good as well.
Factor 75 is an organic meal delivery designed for people who care about what they eat. Whether you want to try out Factor 75 weight loss, keto-friendly meals, need to avoid gluten or want to eat Paleo, Factor 75 has plenty of freshly made meals to satisfy your cravings. Read our complete review and user-written Factor 75 reviews to find out more.