You no longer have to spend hours in the kitchen to eat healthy, delicious meals. Nowadays, you can order your food from meal delivery services and enjoy high-quality meals at affordable prices. Not sure whether Dinnerly or PeachDish can better meet your needs? This Dinnerly VS PeachDish comparison can help you make an informed decision!
- Average Price Per Meal: $5.00
- Shipping Cost: $8.99
- Delivery Area: 29 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $12.50
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 48 states
Compare Plans & Pricing
|Two Person Box (2 servings)|
|Meals per week||Meal kit price||Price per serving|
|Family Box (4 servings)|
|Meals per week||Meal kit price||Price per serving|
|Standard PeachDish delivery|
|Servings||Meal kit price||Price per serving|
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Linda L on 11/09/2018I have been checking out all the top services, in the end Dinnerly is the one that surprises me most with top notch, home friendly tastes yet professional flavors. Their products, prep extras and quality are the same the other home meal companies use, top notch meats, fresh, beautiful produce and everything it takes to cook them with . No skimp there. Some of the companies were sorely lacking in flavor so you "made it your own", one of the most expensive even suggested you do so. Another popular home meal company had such little imagination the best they could do was to lemon everything to death then serve with tiresome vinegar and oil dressing for their salads. The reason I checked with so many was to find a company that was worth my grocery budget, taste, easiness to prepare, time spent prepping, then running from stove to oven to plate. Dinnerly has always had the easiest for me in every category. I love this company and plan on using it for my provider. They deserve a high rating.
- Submitted By Gloria Allen on 09/19/2018For the last 3 months we've been receiving our meal kits on time, cold, in designated delivery location, with all listed ingredients. I'm not big on cooking but have enjoyed the straight forward online recipes. The quality of the food is excellent and plentiful for two. Eating at home with Dinnerlys' reasonable cost has cut our weekly food bill. In the past we've purchased ingredients for other meals, using only a small portion, which the remainder of usually spoils or ages out. We are very happy with Dinnerlys' meal kits.
- Submitted By Robyn on 09/16/2018Having been a subscriber for two months now, I can i enjoy Dinnerly! Shipping has been on time, no damage, and no spoilage. I was missing an ingredient two weeks in a row but I had plenty from the week before (garlic cloves and ginger). Recipes are simple and delicious. A couple of recipes i was worried to try but they came out great! The subtle flavors might be missed by those used to overcooked fast food. As a decent cook, I often add a little more spice or pepper than they call for and it's good! Yes, they do not offer a Huge variety and it helps keep the cost down. I like Home Chef also but cannot justify spending twice as much to have my meal items separated by meal. Reduction of choices makes my life simpler as well
- Submitted By Dawn on 08/16/2018we’ve been getting Dinnerly for about 4 weeks now and we love it. We were in a dinner rut and had used Blue Apron previously but found it expensive and a little too much work for home cooking. Dinnerly is just the opposite. It’s affordable and we aren’t slaving away in the kitchen. The selection of meals isn’t always the best but that’s why it’s cheaper than other ones. We’ll continue using it. Never had an issue with spoiled food or missing items.
- Submitted By Leslie Andersen on 03/19/2018The meal selection is good. The produce arrives fresh. The ability to ‘shop at the market’ is great. The recipes are easy to follow. But.... the packing and delivery is awful. I tried PeachDish for about 8 weeks. Half the time the box arrive without damage but inside was a different story. Lamb juices leaked all over everything in the box. Another time the heavy cream container was empty ... where was the cream ... all over everything in the box. One box never arrived. And the nightmares went on until I cancelled my membership. In the beginning, PeachDish was responsive but later on I never received a response to my concerns and problems. I have switched to HomeChef and LOVE them.
- Submitted By Marleen on 0109/2018I got Peachdish for months and I loved it. The recipes are mostly delicious and easy to follow, and the ingredients are almost all sustainably sourced so I felt ok about eating meat and dairy. They also offer quite a few whole grains and vegetables. As per some other reviews, it seems obvious to me that if you don't want to use a lot of salt, don't use it! I always salt to taste. I've tried several other meal kit services and this was by far the best. The big downside is, of course, the price... but sometimes you get what you pay for.
- Submitted By Mary on 09/10/2017My daughter gave me a subscription for a gift. I ordered 2 of the vegetarian dishes and did not eat either one. I threw them out after eating a few bites . They had no flavor. The vegetables were not fresh. I actually went to the store and bought fresh vegetables before I cooked their recipe. Awful. One recipe said to use 1 tablespoon of olive oil to sauté the eggplant. You need far more than that to sauté eggplant.
- Submitted By Emily Johnston on 07/13/2017This food is being sent from heaven, I’m telling you. I always get what I’ve ordered, in big amounts and the meals always turn out great. Recipes are so good that even I can cook like a pro.
Dinnerly is the latest addition to the meal kit market, created for all those who wanted to give meal kits a try but found the usual prices to be too high. Inspired by numerous positive Dinnerly reviews, we have decided to explore the Dinnerly menu, subscriptions, and pricing and discover all the reasons for this company’s fast-growing popularity.