If your body is craving something healthy and tasty, but there is no room for cooking in your overcrowded schedule, it is time to give meal delivery services a shot. Check out our Dinnerly VS Hello Fresh comparison and find out which one to trust with taking care of your diet. Enjoy amazing meals, hassle-free!
- Average Price Per Meal: $5.00
- Shipping Cost: $8.99
- Delivery Area: 29 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $9.99
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 48 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Erin on 03/26/2018Dinnerly now offers 6 different meals a week, so you can choose your meals! The lack of choice was my only real sticking point before. The meals are, usually, pretty easy to cook and don't take forever. With some other services, I easily spent at least double the time they said it would take to prepare meals. We order the 2-person box, and we get plenty of food, and the ingredients are always fresh.
- Submitted By Jane Harper on 02/09/2018Kids love it, we love it, our budget loves it, there is nothing bad I can say about dinnerly, I just hope they won’t raise the prices.
- Submitted By Diane Jackson on 02/08/2018I’m glad there is a service that proves that meal kits don’t have to cost too much. Most of the big names charge you for the convenience of it all, but we all know that the food is not actually worth that much.
- Submitted By David Isaacs on 01/28/2018They should really add at least one or two more meals per week, so I don’t have to skip if I don’t like something. I’m not too picky, but it happens quite often that I like 2 meals but the third one not so much. They would definitely earn more if they added more options.
- Submitted By Jenny on 04/05/2018I had a terrible experience with this. We received our box, and cooked it the same day. A couple hours later, our stomach was killing us, ended up throwing up all night. We got food poisoning. I would not recommend getting your chicken delivered by mail, as you don't know the conditions of how the food is processed or how long it went without refrigeration. Those ice packets are not enough. When we reached out to them, customer service was not helpful at all. I really question how fresh they are. I do not recommend.
- Submitted By Sam on 03/20/2018Hello Fresh should rethink their name. Hello indicates a welcome greeting, yet their customer service is abysmal, rigid and not interested in retaining customers. The Fresh part is also misleading as produce often spoils quickly or comes damaged already. They also have poor food safety as they sent me spoiled meat as the vacuum had been released before or during shipping. They offered to credit the meal but would do nothing more. Crediting a meal when you can’t provide an edible meal is the minimum expectation but that was all they would do and did not care that I was going to cancel my service. They also have rapid repetition and only two months in we have repeats or very slight variations. There are much better options. Try Home Chef instead.
- Submitted By Rosanne on 03/08/2018I've been using Hello Fresh for over a month. I love it. I haven't had any problems with the delivery, the ingredients or the service. I wish it was a little less expensive. I really do like it.
- Submitted By Ana Jiménez on 02/07/2018I was given a free box to try hello fresh. I ordered the box and was charged $10, when I called to complain, the customer associate was super rude, so I cancelled immediately. Once the box turned up, two of the three meals were missing two or more ingredients and the tilapia tacos were with the wrong protein (chicken rather than tilapia). I’ll stick to blue apron.
If you're busy but want fresh, delicious, healthy food, HelloFresh just might be the meal delivery service for you. They are a community of people that love to cook from scratch and will deliver incredibly fresh ingredients and easy recipes to your door, helping you create tasty, home-cooked dishes without all the hassle of having to shop and plan.