Bring some freshness and creativity to your everyday meals by picking a great meal delivery service. Both services offer innovative and healthy meals at reasonable prices. Check out our comprehensive Dinnerly VS FreshDirect comparison to learn more about both services and choose the best option for your family.
- Average Price Per Meal: $5.00
- Shipping Cost: $8.99
- Delivery Area: 29 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $20.00
- Shipping Cost: $6.99
- Delivery Area: 6 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Erin on 03/26/2018Dinnerly now offers 6 different meals a week, so you can choose your meals! The lack of choice was my only real sticking point before. The meals are, usually, pretty easy to cook and don't take forever. With some other services, I easily spent at least double the time they said it would take to prepare meals. We order the 2-person box, and we get plenty of food, and the ingredients are always fresh.
- Submitted By Jane Harper on 02/09/2018Kids love it, we love it, our budget loves it, there is nothing bad I can say about dinnerly, I just hope they won’t raise the prices.
- Submitted By Diane Jackson on 02/08/2018I’m glad there is a service that proves that meal kits don’t have to cost too much. Most of the big names charge you for the convenience of it all, but we all know that the food is not actually worth that much.
- Submitted By David Isaacs on 01/28/2018They should really add at least one or two more meals per week, so I don’t have to skip if I don’t like something. I’m not too picky, but it happens quite often that I like 2 meals but the third one not so much. They would definitely earn more if they added more options.
- Submitted By Henry Giles on 07/22/2017I’m a lazy guy, so this kind of store is exactly what I need. Groceries – they’ve got ‘em, meals – so many options, beer – hell yeah.
- Submitted By Laura Forbes on 05/05/2017Sure, it’s convenient, but it’s not as good as it’s hyped up to be.
- Submitted By Hannah Rogers 3.5 on 03/14/2017The food’s awesome, but it’s too pricy if you ask me.
Dinnerly is the latest addition to the meal kit market, created for all those who wanted to give meal kits a try but found the usual prices to be too high. It is convenient, affordable, and offers easy recipes for meals that can satisfy the needs and desires of foodies and picky eaters alike. Explore its offer in this detailed Dinnerly review.