Bring some freshness and creativity to your everyday meals by picking a great meal delivery service. Both services offer innovative and healthy meals at reasonable prices. Check out our comprehensive Dinnerly VS FreshDirect comparison to learn more about both services and choose the best option for your family.
- Price Range: $
- Average Price Per Meal: $4.80
- Shipping Cost: $8.99
- Delivery Area: 29 states
- Price Range: $
- Average Price Per Meal: $10.13
- Shipping Cost: $5.99 *
- Delivery Area: 5 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare Customer Reviews
- Submitted By Lisa on 10/24/2019I just received my Dinnerly box yesterday, and I am not happy at all. Everything was just thrown in the box and there are no recipe cards. I have no idea what products/spices go with what meal. I don't even know what the meals are! It takes MORE time to look up the recipe online and try to find a printer to print it out since I don't have a printer at home. The products were literally thrown into a box all together. There was a leak in one of the ice packs and everything was soaking wet, and I'm not sure the inside of those packets are even safe for foods, they could be packed with chemicals. The box was even wet when I picked it up off my porch! I was extremely upset as soon as I opened the box!!
- Submitted By Natalie R on 08/28/2019My box was shipped to CA, but I live in TX. I asked to be credited for this, but was denied three times. I loved the food and recipes. I probably would have been a loyal costumer for years. But, I don’t feel comfortable supporting a company that doesn’t follow good business standards. It’s such a shame.
- Submitted By Tracy-lee Barker on 08/04/2019Up to my second box and husband and I loving the meals so far, was missing broccoli in my second box, bit disappointing but luckily had some in the fridge. Apart from missing product am happy with the quality so far.
- Submitted By Alex on 07/08/2019I'm surprised by all of the negative reviews. For the price I feel Dinnerly does a great job. Many recipes star beef or pork which I no longer consume, but they now offer 14 recipes per week and I can almost always can find 3 recipes that fit my wants. I find that each recipe for 2 creates 3 or 4 meals- especially if u choose to bulk up a recipe with something u have on hand(fried egg, side of veggies etc.). Being single and not wanting to cook nor shop/meal-plan daily this kit has been perfect for me. Meals always turn out better than they look in the Dinnerly image. I like a few other kits as well, sunbasket and green chef. But I order from Dinnerly more than any other provider.
- Submitted By Henry Giles on 07/22/2017I’m a lazy guy, so this kind of store is exactly what I need. Groceries – they’ve got ‘em, meals – so many options, beer – hell yeah.
- Submitted By Laura Forbes on 05/05/2017Sure, it’s convenient, but it’s not as good as it’s hyped up to be.
- Submitted By Hannah Rogers 3.5 on 03/14/2017The food’s awesome, but it’s too pricy if you ask me.
Dinnerly is the latest addition to the meal kit market, created for all those who wanted to give meal kits a try but found the usual prices to be too high. Inspired by numerous positive Dinnerly reviews, we have decided to explore the Dinnerly menu, subscriptions, and pricing and discover all the reasons for this company’s fast-growing popularity.