We have perfected the method of choosing the ideal solution for your thirst-quenching, immunity-boosting needs. To find out which of your favorite delivery services offers better juices and smoothies at better prices, simply choose your top two picks from the list below. Our systematic comparison will help you make the right decision in seconds.
- Average Price Per Meal: $$
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 48 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 45 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Customer Reviews
- Submitted By Liz Florin on 05/18/2019I am a real person and this service is super convenient for me. I so not have time nor the desire to go shopping each week for the perfect foods to combine together for excellent taste, health and that will not go bad. I’m on my second shipment and living it. Also I live in Northern VA where a smoothy can cost $10 and a salad can cost $12 - this is a steal.Seems like negative reviews are for people who don’t know how to adhere to the cancellation pr change cut off times each week. People need to learn to take responsibility when they don’t follow instructions or try to make changes after the very clear specified time frames. SMH take those negative reviews with a grain of salt and meanwhile enjoy super convenient food with hardly any dishes to clean or wasted food.
- Submitted By samantha on 05/16/2019Dissatisfied. You have to download their app in order to accurately handle the subscription and if you do it on your phone using the website, your changes for some reason don't save correctly. I asked for a refund that I would not even received because it would be delivered to a home where I do not live but took a vacation to and was not refunded my money in full for meals I would never receive. To me that was incredulous. I have told my husband to cancel his subscription that is delivered to our prime residence and my 2 friends have cancelled their subscriptions. We would have kept all subscriptions if they would have refunded me my money.
- Submitted By shob on 05/11/2019not a fan at all of this product. some smoothies are 'ok'. soups and bowls are tasteless. good marketing to entice you. very expensive yet not satisfying. ordered my first shipment a year ago. still have cups in the freezer from a year ago. cant get myself to eat them. feel bad about throwing away $$s
- Submitted By Allison R. on 04/23/2019I am waiting for the delivery of my second monthly daily-harvest box. There were a few cups in my first box that I didn't like and won't order again. Overall, the recipes were very good and full of organic superfoods. Some had a combination of ingredients that I would never have put together and I was surprised how tasty they were. What I like most about Daily-Harvest is the convenience. When I come home from work I can open the freezer and choose something for dinner that is healthy and ready in minutes! If I tried to purchase the ingredients and prepare these meals myself, I would have leftover ingredients that would spoil before I could use them. Having Daily-Harvest in the freezer is the way to go!! Please use code RE-424KKBV for three free cups.
- Submitted By Cynthia Snow on 07/26/2018Excellent Service and Product! Thank You GreenBlender!
- Submitted By Debbie P on 07/19/2018I love Green Blender. The smoothies are delicious and creative. I've tried lots of combinations that I would never think of putting together myself. And now that each smoothie is packaged in its own bag, it's very easy to quickly make one. I feel healthy after drinking them.
- Submitted By Alites on 02/12/2018So my friend and I tried this for a month. We were both so hungry!!!!! We would have preferred to eat the fruit/vegetables in the raw and at least feel full then blend this stuff and be starving all afternoon. Way to many carrots in most of the shake recipes. After blending there were numerous fibers that made the shake undrinkable. If this is a blender issue the company should specify what type of blender to use. We have a Ninja. Wouldn't recommend to anyone.
- Submitted By Hillary Minter on 12/04/2017I'm not a morning person and I used to just get up, drink my coffee and rush off to work, breakfast was not an option - who in the world has time for that?! Luckily, my hubby is a wise man and he got me a GB subscription for my birthday. Honestly, the best gift I've ever got. I feel much more energized and I'm an in a better shape than I was 20 years ago.
Green Blender is a lovely delivery service that specializes in superfood smoothies and cereals. It provides creative recipes and all the fresh, high-quality ingredients you need to make food that tastes good and does wonders for your body. If you want to eat healthily but lack the time, you may find an easy solution to this problem in our Green Blender review.