We have perfected the method of choosing the ideal solution for your thirst-quenching, immunity-boosting needs. To find out which of your favorite delivery services offers better juices and smoothies at better prices, simply choose your top two picks from the list below. Our systematic comparison will help you make the right decision in seconds.
- Price Range: $$
- Average Price Per Meal: $7.75
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 48 states
- Price Range: $
- Average Price Per Meal: $4.40
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 45 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Customer Reviews
- Submitted By Allison on 07/30/2019I have been enjoying Daily-Harvest so much, I now have a second plan. One monthly and one weekly and I do skip some weeks. The cups are so convenient and ready in five minutes or less. The superfoods are mostly organic and the recipes have some ingredients that I was unfamiliar with but most are very tasty. This is a great way to get more produce into your diet!
- Submitted By Allison R. on 07/24/2019I have been getting Daily-Harvest deliveries for several months now and have tried soups, oat bowls, harvest bowls and smoothies. There have only been a couple of flavors that I did not like and that is just personal preference. The ingredients are mostly organic and the recipes are really good! It is very convenient having something in the freezer that only takes a couple of minutes to prepare. This is definitely a great way to get more produce into your diet.
- Submitted By Kristen on 06/21/2019I absolutely love Daily Harvest it has completely changed my life in such a positive way. By eating their harvest bowls during the week, when I’m the busiest working full time, I have lost weight and am keeping it off. I don’t even feel like I’m on a diet. The variety is my favorite part, whether I’m craving Thai, Italian, etc they have an option to choose from. Not only that, I can trust that the ingredients are nutrient dense and almost all organic! The fact that I no longer have to go to the market and attempt to put together a healthy side to go along with my protein option has saved so much time and wasted produce that ends up going uneaten.
- Submitted By SunnyDays on 06/20/2019I know DH prides itself on making healthy eating easy ~ and they definitely do that. Originally, because they are marketed as "healthy" I didn't expect them to be all that good but with each one I try I'm like, "Wow, this is pretty dang good." It's easy to eat healthy when something is tasty. When you open the cup you can see whole fresh ingredients right there at the top. I dunno about you but I'm not gonna buy all these ingredients separately from a store to make a bowl or smoothie. You're bound to have leftover this or that and I'm not about to store all that just to have it go bad in the fridge. I love having everything portioned out perfectly so nothing goes to waste. And it's hand delivered to my door? Yes, Please !! For anyone on the fence about trying Daily Harvest I suggest you give it a whirl
- Submitted By Cynthia Snow on 07/26/2018Excellent Service and Product! Thank You GreenBlender!
- Submitted By Debbie P on 07/19/2018I love Green Blender. The smoothies are delicious and creative. I've tried lots of combinations that I would never think of putting together myself. And now that each smoothie is packaged in its own bag, it's very easy to quickly make one. I feel healthy after drinking them.
- Submitted By Alites on 02/12/2018So my friend and I tried this for a month. We were both so hungry!!!!! We would have preferred to eat the fruit/vegetables in the raw and at least feel full then blend this stuff and be starving all afternoon. Way to many carrots in most of the shake recipes. After blending there were numerous fibers that made the shake undrinkable. If this is a blender issue the company should specify what type of blender to use. We have a Ninja. Wouldn't recommend to anyone.
- Submitted By Hillary Minter on 12/04/2017I'm not a morning person and I used to just get up, drink my coffee and rush off to work, breakfast was not an option - who in the world has time for that?! Luckily, my hubby is a wise man and he got me a GB subscription for my birthday. Honestly, the best gift I've ever got. I feel much more energized and I'm an in a better shape than I was 20 years ago.
Green Blender is a lovely delivery service that specializes in superfood smoothies and cereals. It provides creative recipes and all the fresh, high-quality ingredients you need to make food that tastes good and does wonders for your body. If you want to eat healthily but lack the time, you may find an easy solution to this problem in our Green Blender review.