Stock Yards and Crowd Cow are designed to take the stress out of meal planning and this Stock Yards VS Crowd Cow comparison is designed to make it much easier to choose between them. Get a comprehensive overview of these companies’ crucial features and scroll down to discover the definite winner of the comparison.
- Price Range: $$
- Shipping Cost: $9.99-$21.99
- Delivery Area: 50 states
- Price Range: $$
- Average Price Per Meal: $16.00
- Shipping Cost: $12.99
- Delivery Area: 48 states
Compare Customer Reviews
- Submitted By Brad Campbell on 06/11/2019Not sure if it's because I've recently switched from vegan to meat, but these may be the best steaks I've had in, like, forever. I'd never heard of SY before, it didn't sound familiar, but it did sound cool and I was, like, why not, I needed to get some meat anyway and I was feeling lazy so delivery sounded perfect. I agree that it's not cheap but it's really not that expensive either or am I just used to paying a lot for meat, I don't know, anyway, I'm thinking of ordering again next week, I'll update my review if it the meat doesn't turn out to be as good.
- Submitted By Laurie Holmes on 03/15/2019Great service, ok prices, the meat is real tender and they do an awesome job aging it so it has that restaurant flavor. I just think that the packs should be smaller, so I could order different cuts without getting too much meat.
- Submitted By Zachary A. on 08/03/2019My first order was delayed by one day, and as a result was thrown in the trash by the delivery service. Will not use the service again.
- Submitted By Deonne on 06/25/2019I ordered the Pasture Raised Grain Finished Black Angus Ribeye From Wolfe Brothers Farm. I found a good deal for 2 Ribeyes. Loved the packaging and the beef was frozen. It took some time to order because I have never ordered beef online but everything looked fresh and delicious.I have to be honest to say the beef looked great and I notice some beef have a smell once you take it out the packaging but I smelled nothing but freshness. The beef wasn’t tender and I wasn’t impressed at all. CC tried to make it right but I see no need to continue to order beef from them.I really wanted to try the Wagyu but never mind. I actually found a local farm in the area called Hancock Family Farms I will buy my fresh beef from and he wants honest opinions and stands by his product. I don’t like a business not standing by their product, customer service told me they have like 70 farms so I should find something I like. I’m really supposed to try all farms to just get a piece of tender beef, no thanks CC.
- Submitted By Richard Smith on 02/07/2019Really good but too expensive.
- Submitted By Larry Young on 01/08/2019Great idea and even greater product. My father was a rancher and I know how hard it can be, services like these are much-needed, not only because it’s so hard to get healthy meat but because they actually help ranchers, which is a big plus in my book.
Crowd Cow is a meat delivery service that specializes in pasture-raised, dry-aged beef whose quality and freshness surpass all expectations. Find out what makes this service extraordinary and how it manages to satisfy the needs of virtually all meat lovers in this Crowd Cow review that focuses on everything from sourcing to pricing.