Crowd Cow VS Pig Of The Month BBQ Comparison
This website features affiliate links. For purchases made via these links, we earn commissions that allow us to keep producing helpful content. To find out more click here. Close
If you would like to start eating healthier but do not have time to cook, meal delivery services may be the perfect solution to your problem! Check out or objective Pig Of The Month BBQ VS Crowd Cow comparison to get a better idea of what these two services offer and determine which one is the right choice for you and your family.
BBQ Delights For True Meat Lovers
Optimally fresh meat of superior quality
Pig Of The Month BBQ offers convenient monthly subscriptions for bacon and BBQ fans. It also lets you shop its ribs, pulled meats, bacon, and sausage completely commitment-free. Enjoy all-natural, slow-smoked meat touted as the #1 mail-order BBQ by Wall Street Journal.
- Price Range: $$
- Shipping Cost: $9.95 to $29.95
- Delivery Area: 50 states
Crowd Cow sells one cow at a time, ensuring optimal freshness and flavor. Order as much meat as you wish, whenever you want, or subscribe to get regular deliveries of pasture-raised ground beef.
- Price Range: $$
- Average Price Per Meal: $16.00
- Shipping Cost: $12.99
- Delivery Area: 48 states
Best for BBQ lovers
Pig Of The Month BBQ's offer includes BBQ baby back ribs, pulled pork, briskets, corned beef, smoked chicken, steaks, burgers, bacon and sweet bacon treats, sausage, ham, and BBQ feasts.
Pig Of The Month BBQ provides premium-quality meat free from antibiotics and hormones. Its bacon, sausage, and ham never contain any nitrites or preservatives.
Pig Of The Month BBQ exclusively offers meat products.
Pig Of The Month BBQ sources sustainably raised, free-range meat. It cooperates with farms that grow animals in open spaces with adequate shelter and provide them with all-natural foods.
Pig Of The Month BBQ subscriptions are automatically renewed but can be easily canceled at the end of the subscription period. The minimum subscription period is 3 months. If you do not like commitments, you can opt for one-time purchases.
Pig Of The Month BBQ offers a 100% happiness guarantee on all orders. If you are not happy with your delivery, you should return the unused portion within 30 days with free return shipping in order to receive a replacement or a full refund.
Pig Of The Month BBQ charges a flat $9.95 shipping fee for deliveries within the continental US. Alaska and Hawaii orders come with a $29.95 shipping fee per delivery.
Pig Of The Month BBQ ships to all 50 US states.
Best for meat lovers who want to know exactly where their meat comes from
Crowd Cow has limited its selection to high-quality beef, pork, and chicken. It offers over 100 different cuts at all times, ranging from New York strip steak to cow tongue and chicken feet and liver.
Crowd Cow brings you 100% grass-fed beef, pasture-raised, grain-fed beef, Japanese A5 Wagyu beef, pasture-raised heritage pork, and pasture-raised chicken.
Crowd Cow only sells meat.
Crowd Cow obtains meat from family-owned farms and ranches across the country, which are carefully vetted to ensure they employ the best sustainability practices. The company provides plenty of details on each of its partner farms and ranches, so you can make an informed purchasing decision.
With Crowd Cow, you can opt for one-off orders with no minimum value or subscribe. The company offers flexible subscriptions, allowing you to speed up or postpone your delivery and cancel your subscription at any time.
If you are not satisfied with your shipment, get in touch with Crowd Cow's customer support staff within 7 days. You may receive a replacement or a full or partial refund, depending on the circumstances.
Crowd Cow charges $12.99+ for shipping. The costs vary depending on location.
Crowd Cow ships all over the continental US.
Compare Customer Reviews
- Submitted By Joe McAdams on 06/14/2019Haven’t had better brisket in a while! I was a bit skeptical at first, but I’m glad we decided to order. Haven’t subscribed yet but I’m seriously thinking about it.
- Submitted By Tim Roberts on 01/17/2019Loved the ribs, the bacon was cool but I prefer simple flavors. Could be cheaper.
- Submitted By Zachary A. on 08/03/2019My first order was delayed by one day, and as a result was thrown in the trash by the delivery service. Will not use the service again.
- Submitted By Deonne on 06/25/2019I ordered the Pasture Raised Grain Finished Black Angus Ribeye From Wolfe Brothers Farm. I found a good deal for 2 Ribeyes. Loved the packaging and the beef was frozen. It took some time to order because I have never ordered beef online but everything looked fresh and delicious. I have to be honest to say the beef looked great and I notice some beef have a smell once you take it out the packaging but I smelled nothing but freshness. The beef wasn’t tender and I wasn’t impressed at all. CC tried to make it right but I see no need to continue to order beef from them. I really wanted to try the Wagyu but never mind. I actually found a local farm in the area called Hancock Family Farms I will buy my fresh beef from and he wants honest opinions and stands by his product. I don’t like a business not standing by their product, customer service told me they have like 70 farms so I should find something I like. I’m really supposed to try all farms to just get a piece of tender beef, no thanks CC.
- Submitted By Richard Smith on 02/07/2019Really good but too expensive.
- Submitted By Larry Young on 01/08/2019Great idea and even greater product. My father was a rancher and I know how hard it can be, services like these are much-needed, not only because it’s so hard to get healthy meat but because they actually help ranchers, which is a big plus in my book.
Crowd Cow is a meat delivery service that specializes in pasture-raised, dry-aged beef whose quality and freshness surpass all expectations. Find out what makes this service extraordinary and how it manages to satisfy the needs of virtually all meat lovers in this Crowd Cow review that focuses on everything from sourcing to pricing.