Crowd Cow and Omaha Steaks are both hugely popular meat delivery services that go out of their way to keep their customers happy. However, they are designed with different carnivorous appetites and preferences in mind. To help you identify the strengths and weaknesses of both services and decide which one of them you should opt for, we have designed this convenient Crowd Cow VS Omaha Steaks comparison.
- Shipping Cost: $17.99 *
- Delivery Area: all 50 US states plus Canada, Puerto Rico, and the US Virgin Islands
- Shipping Cost: $12.99
- Delivery Area: 48 states
Compare Customer Reviews
- Submitted By Barry Marton on 05/23/2019While Omaha Steaks are as good as mentioned in the reviews in here, the one thing not mentioned is the return policies regarding future orders. I have ordered several times from Omaha Steaks. My orders included many different items that I was encouraged to try. Most were good. Some were not. I called to complain about the items that were not satisfactory to us and s promised, my money was refunded. What they did not tell me was that I was cut off from ordering any more from their company. They cancelled my last order and did not bother to notify me of the reason why. Their reason was because I complained about too many of their products. I found this out when I called to find out what had happened to my last order. So Omaha Steaks will continue to do business with you, as long as you do not complain about their products.
- Submitted By Fernando Adams on 02/27/2019Nearly forgot meat can taste this good. Just one complaint. Not sure how they set the prices but some cheap cuts should be cheaper and some expensive cuts that cost a fortune at the store are pretty affordable. Doesn’t make much sense, so you need to be careful not to overpay for the cheap stuff.
- Submitted By Maya Jones on 01/24/2019About a year ago, I noticed we’ve started to eat meat less and less often, not because we don’t love it but because it’s no good. Chewy, no flavor, even with the expensive cuts. I decided to do some research and that’s how we stumbled upon Omaha Steaks. I loved that they have been around for so long so we gave them a shot. Real glad we did cause the steaks are worth every dime. Haven’t tried the meals yet but I’m guessing they’re awesome too, it’s the same meat, so maybe we’ll try them soon.
- Submitted By Richard Smith on 02/07/2019Really good but too expensive.
- Submitted By Larry Young on 01/08/2019Great idea and even greater product. My father was a rancher and I know how hard it can be, services like these are much-needed, not only because it’s so hard to get healthy meat but because they actually help ranchers, which is a big plus in my book.
- Submitted By Kelly Conrad on 11/15/2018We don’t order often because we are trying to eat less meat, but when we do crave good beef, we get it from crowd cow. It’s not cheap but it shouldn’t be, this is real meat from real farms, not some mass-produced, stale meat made from tortured animals.
For over 100 years, Omaha Steaks has been one of the most popular and trusted meat delivery services in North America. Join us as we browse the shelves of its online store and discover what kind of meaty delights, decadent treats, and fine wines are included in its offer and how much they all cost in this thorough Omaha Steaks review.