If your body is craving something healthy and tasty, but there is no room for cooking in your overcrowded schedule, it is time to give meal delivery services a shot. Check out our EveryPlate VS Chef's Plate comparison and find out which one to trust with taking care of your diet. Enjoy amazing meals, hassle-free!
- Average Price Per Meal: $4.99
- Shipping Cost: $8.99
- Delivery Area: 48 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $10.35
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 9 areas in Canada
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare Customer Reviews
- Submitted By Sandra on 06/06/2019EveryPlate is fresh and convenient. It comes with step by step instructions (with pictures) and is easy for my 15 year old daughter to have dinner ready when I get home from work.
- Submitted By Linda Raney on 05/19/2019I really liked everyplate but having problerms receiving what I ordered.so I had to go out to the store to purchase what I needed. I spoke to someone and they promised a discount which I never received.this happened more than once. I even received pork instead of steak.these boxes are no good unless u receive what u ordered. a discount makes things better but not when u never receive it.it is a shame for a company to lose business cause the workers don't pack a box properly or they promise a discount for their mistake but u never receive it. I have canceled before and then come back but this is just to much to deal with.
- Submitted By Laura Percivalle on 05/19/2019When I first started using everyplate I thought it was great and decently priced. Then I recieved a box with bad chicken and a rotten pepper. It made me never want to eat meat again and I actually switched my diet to a plant based diet. When I called for this issue they would not give me a refund but gave me credit towards another box. I skipped boxes for weeks and forgot to deactivate my account until I realized I was charged for it again. It's 4 days before the delivery is supposed to come and I contacted the company to ask to stop the delivery as I cannot eat the food and get a refund. Of coarse again they cannot give me a refund. So I spent $40 on food I cannot eat. I do not recommend everyplate to anyone.
- Submitted By Simone Adams on 01/20/2019I’m sure there are people who wouldn’t be happy with it because they expect more, but we love it. I spend less when I cook with everyplate then when I buy the food myself and I don’t have to spend time planning meals. The recipes are simple, nothing impressive, but it’s always tasty, quick, and enough for my hubby and me. And I like that I can pronounce all the ingredients, other services charge you more for some fancy stuff you may not even like.
- Submitted By Jennifer Dawson on 04/25/2019First, let me say the flavour of the meals were excellent and tasty, when delivered as indicated. We ordered 4 meals for 4 people and found there was enough food if we added a side of our own. My biggest complaint was that every meal with the exception of one had mouldy or rotten and on the way to rotten veggies. We ate the meals one each day upon delivery and the worse was the shredded carrots which were completely liquified and full of slime. The company offered to give us free meals with our next order but am not willing to spend more money to potentially get more of the same. For my first order, was very disappointed in the produce quality and will likely not spend $200. To find out if they can do better
- Submitted By Angela on 04/12/2019I just started using chef's plate , 3 orders. I have a number of very busy nurse friends using it so I thought I would try it out. This is the only meal delivery company that offers 2 meals which was perfect for me. So for me that is 4 to 5 meals. The serving are large . There is no waste , no shopping for meat, chicken and all the things that go with meals. Everything is all preped you just follow the recipes . I am a good cook , so I have added a few spices to kick it up for my taste. But not necessary. The food is fresh ,packed great , lots of choices ,delivery to your door. Perfect.
- Submitted By Mark Addelman on 12/19/2017There is nothing really wrong with the service, I guess I just thought that the meals be less… ordinary.
- Submitted By Stephen Fraser on 12/02/2017My girlfriend dumped me 7 ½ months ago and I had to start cooking on my own. A friend recommended Chef’s Plate and helped me solve the problem instantly. I now even enjoy cooking and the prices are really ok.
If you are wondering which meal kit service is the most affordable of them all, the answer is EveryPlate. It is one of the 2 most budget-friendly services of its kind and in spite of the low cost, it does not compromise on freshness and quality. Discover all the reasons why you may want to give it a try in this in-depth EveryPlate review.