ButcherBox VS Carnivore Club Comparison
We have had the pleasure to taste the amazing meals offered by both Carnivore Club and ButcherBox and we completely understand if you are having a hard time deciding between the two. In this Carnivore Club VS ButcherBox comparison, we highlight all the strong and weak points of these two popular services in order to help you find out which one better suits your individual needs and which one is objectively superior to the other.
- Price Range: $$
- Shipping Cost: $9.99
- Delivery Area: 50 states
- Price Range: $
- Average Price Per Meal: $149.00
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 50 states
Compare Customer Reviews
- Submitted By Tim Lopez on 06/11/2019Got CC as a gift from my gf, amazing quality but when I found out how much it costs, I gave up on getting a subscription. Yeah, it's great, but way too expensive.
- Submitted By Richard Hess on 02/14/2019As far as I'm concerned, worth every penny. Never in my life have I tasted better beef jerky.
- Submitted By Tien Hunt on 01/22/2019Got 2 boxes so far, loved every single bite. Hope they keep up the good work, I could really get used to this.
- Submitted By Tom on 08/29/2019Be careful prior to ordering. I was trying this service based on the 2 LB of ground beef for life. It wasn't until after the order had processed that there was any indication that the promotion was not part of my order. Even then, I only found out by making a call to customer service. Additionally, though the product is advertised as "less than $6.00 per meal", it actually comes out to anywhere between $12.00 and $17.00 per pound of meat. Very expensive. Needless to say, I have buyers remorse and cancelled the day after I first subscribed. (Of course, though I subscribed at 3:30 in the afternoon, the order "...has gone to shipping" by 7:30 the next day, forcing me to accept the order -- I wonder if they would have shipped a refund as quickly?
- Submitted By Tony on 08/23/2019Torn packaging - AGAIN. I signed up recently with the promo for Free Burgers for Summer. The first delivery came, the tops of each 4-pack of burgers were torn, and the top burger of each package was clearly freezer-burnt, so I decided not to trust the other burgers in the packages. I emailed customer service, sent pictures, got some non-related info about how their meat packaging may contain wrinkles or some nonsense, but they agreed to double the burgers in the following month's delivery. Received that delivery yesterday - two of the four 4-packs of burgers have torn packaging on top! Last month I did cook and eat everything I received (except the burgers), although I was very uneasy trusting the condition of the meat in all the other packages. Today I cancelled my subscription, and am going to request a refund for the entire box, as I don't want to eat any more meat from this company.
- Submitted By greg curran on 08/08/2019While pricier than our local butcher, the meat is so much tastier. I can't recall any other meat tasting as flavorful, fresh and delicious! Our only negative experience was with the St. Louis ribs, and after sending an email saying that we were disappointed, we were promptly given a credit for the ribs. I have never had any of the negative issues I see in some of the other reviews and I have recommended Butcher Box to friends and family...
- Submitted By Francois on 08/02/2019Butcher Box cheated me with a special that was to weigh 48oz (3lbs) but actually weighted 38.2 oz, that's 21% less . I hate companies that that are dishonest and ripp their customers. Can't trust= zero star.
ButcherBox is one of the easiest ways to enjoy the highest-quality, grass-fed beef, organic chicken, and heritage breed pork. The service offers an impressive range of antibiotic-free, hormone-free premium and convenience cuts and allows you to decide on both the quantity and selection of meat in your box. Read more about it in our ButcherBox review.