If your body is craving something healthy and tasty, but there is no room for cooking in your overcrowded schedule, it is time to give meal delivery services a shot. Check out our Snap Kitchen VS Balance By BistroMD comparison and find out which one to trust with taking care of your diet. Enjoy amazing meals, hassle-free!
- Price Range: $
- Average Price Per Meal: $8.74
- Shipping Cost: $12
- Delivery Area: 15 states
- Price Range: $
- Average Price Per Meal: $8.95
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 50 states
Compare Plans & Pricing
|Snap Kitchen prices|
|Breakfasts||$5.99 to $7.99|
|Lunches and dinners||$7.99 to $12.99|
|Meal components (2 servings)||$3.99 to $7.99|
|Breakfast||$5.99 - $9.89|
|Lunch and Dinner||$7.99 - $13.99|
|EATS Snacks||$10.99 - $19.99|
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare Customer Reviews
- Submitted By Michael Gomez on 02/10/2019Discovered snap kitchen a month ago, when my doctor told me I had to reduce my carb intake. Gave it a try and I’ve been ordering every week since. Good food, always fresh, and the prices are ok. I can’t say I don’t miss carbs, but the meals are tasty and I could never cook them myself, so I’ll surely keep ordering.
- Submitted By Deborah Woods on 11/05/2018Great service, but not without flaws. Lower prices and bigger portions would make it close to perfect.
- Submitted By EriceeeeE on 06/12/2019I have tried 7 different meals. Two of the meals were restaurant quality or even better. Two were on par with a typical frozen meal. The lasagna was better than any lasagna I have ever eaten. The key is to take them out of the freezer the night before to get the best taste and consistency. DO NOT cook them from frozen. I am actually surprised and happy. I only eat them for dinner. I have a small breakfast, a sandwich for lunch and a Frozen Garden smoothie as a snack. I have lost 7 pounds in one week.
- Submitted By Tee Williams on 05/27/2019It is fantastic to finally find an affordable meal service that offers such a large variety of food! I was looking for something for my parents and disabled siblings (as well as myself). We are all vegans (occasional dairy we do eat). The vegan meal delivery programs, while delicious are a good 10 - 20% more in price, sometimes 40%. In my opinion, I am willing to pay extra for convenience (this is why some folks eat out), however, for those prices, when I eat out, I am guaranteed to have left overs. It should not cost that much. BistroMD hit the mark on pricing. My only issue is that there seems to be a lack of understanding of what vegetarian means. Vegetarian diets do NOT, I repeat do NOT include anything with a face or that moves in and off itself, having not had its origins in something (a tree, shrub, grass, a weed, a stalk, a vine, a flower, etc.) that is rooted in the ground, growing out of soil. This means, NO SEAFOOD OF ANYKIND, NO FOWL, NO INSECT. Either lable that food pesketarian or seafood diet, not vegetarian. It is misleading, especially with so many meat analogues out there. Having said this, I am happy this service exists and, unlike some non-vegan meal service, you DO have vegatarian dishes that are strictly plant based. That is definitely a plus in my book.
- Submitted By Jen Rivo on 07/01/2018The review from this site has some inaccuracies on prices of food and how items are sent. They are discussing prior shipment boxes and not current ones. The website is quirky and not always user-friendly. It varies between users and a concern from individuals. Some meals are higher than 400 calories. There are issues with FedEx and delivery. It is confusing when you first order and more info is needed or clear info on the website. Food overall is good. It is pricey, but you are paying for convenience. The main issues are related to packaging. They are broken routinely when they arrive or unsealed. They address it, but it is inconvenient that FedEx does not care for packages correctly. There is quality that is inconsistent at times. One week the same dish is great and a week later it's not as good. Lastly, the support Facebook is great but if someone shares a concern with the product posts are closed. I know it's really for support, but some of that info is helpful. Some is not, but when it seems sensored then makes it a concern.
- Submitted By Cindy Thomas on 03/31/2018I became tired of cooking and bored with preparing the same dishes over and over. Then I discovered Balance by BistroMD and gave them a try. I love that I can order what I want and when I want it - no subscription commitment required. I love that ordering is easy and delivery is fast. I love that I don't have to prepare anything other than popping a tray into the microwave. Most importantly - I love the food - it's delicious, fresh, healthy, and satisfying.
Balance By BistroMD is an innovative meal delivery service focused on healthy and highly personalized meal plans. All the meals are chef-prepared, doctor-approved, and delivered right to your doorstep. Whether you want to lose weight or just lead a healthier lifestyle, find out more about this impressive service in our Balance By BistroMD review.