With our all-encompassing US Wellness Meats VS Greensbury comparison, you can pick the right meat delivery service in minutes. We have done all the time-consuming research so you can instantly find out what meat types and cuts these services offer, how their products are sourced, and whether their ordering options suit your needs. Be sure to scroll down to discover what other customers have to say about these services and find out which one of them is the definite winner of the comparison.
- Price Range: $$
- Average Price Per Meal: $16.49
- Shipping Cost: $$9.95 to $49.95
- Delivery Area: 48 contiguous states
- Price Range: $$
- Average Price Per Meal: $8.00
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 50 states plus Canada and Puerto Rico
Compare Customer Reviews
- Submitted By Roger F on 03/06/2019Three deliveries, all perfect, we only eat grass-fed now. Honestly, I don't ever wanna go back to buying meat at a supermarket.
- Submitted By Joseph Lyndon on 02/28/2019Ordered ground beef and chicken wings to see if its any good. Made burgers and immediately went back to the site and ordered basically every beef cut they had. The wings were awesome too, but the beef, out of this world.
- Submitted By Amanda Johnson on 01/07/2019I don't usually pay this much for meat, but my husband says it's worth it and I guess I agree.
- Submitted By Adam Foster on 03/05/2019If you can’t find it anywhere, you can find it here. These guys know that steaks are not the only part of the animal worth eating and I love them for it.
- Submitted By Melinda Payne n 01/20/2019The quality is great, we mostly order beef but we’ve tried bacon and lamb as well, you can taste that it’s natural. I like that the packs are not huge and the minimum order isn’t too high. Still, it’s a bit expensive for me, not saying that isn’t worth it but I hoped it would be a bit cheaper.
- Submitted By Joe Martins on 12/18/2018Honestly, since I first tried US Wellness Meats a couple of months ago, I’ve recommended it to basically everyone I know. I can’t guarantee it’s better than other meat deliveries because it is the first one I’ve tried, but boy, did it exceed my expectations. Great customer support too.
If you love organic meat, then you will love Greensbury, one of the finest organic meat delivery services in America. Although its offer is not particularly vast, it includes everything from beef and bison to lamb and even wild-caught seafood. Read our entire Greensbury review to find out more.