We have had the pleasure to taste the amazing meals offered by both Porter Road and Snake River Farms and we completely understand if you are having a hard time deciding between the two. In this Porter Road VS Snake River Farms comparison, we highlight all the strong and weak points of these two popular services in order to help you find out which one better suits your individual needs and which one is objectively superior to the other.
- Price Range: $$
- Shipping Cost: $0-$10 *
- Delivery Area: 48 states
- Price Range: $
- Average Price Per Meal: $40.00
- Shipping Cost: $9.99 *
- Delivery Area: 50 states
Compare Customer Reviews
- Submitted By Matt Rivers on 07/11/2019Better than we hoped! We liked that the meat was fresh and pasture raised and the prices were ok so we got the best of PR box to see if it's any good. NY strip was real tender and tasted amazing and the ground beef was far better than what we usually get. Our warmest recommendation!
- Submitted By Martin Caldwell on 02/20/2019The first meat subscription I'm actually glad I got. Worth every buck!
- Submitted By Katherine Humphrey on 06/22/2018Simply divine beef, treated ourselves to some gold-grade prime rib for our anniversary, it was magical, the best meal I’ve ever had!
- Submitted By Jamie McLaughlin on 02/14/2018Finally discovered the secret to the perfect brisket and it’s meat quality, no doubt about it. I’ve always bought the best I could find but this is something else, it’s impossible to describe the difference in flavor.
In this Snake River Farms review, we explore the impressive selection of premium beef and pork cuts available at the Snake River Farms online shop. From the finest American Wagyu beef to the amazingly flavorful Kurobuta pork, which is considered to be equal in status to Kobe beef, this company offers some of the best meat in America, with 150+ items on offer.