Moink VS Porter Road Comparison
We have had the pleasure to taste the amazing meals offered by both Porter Road and Moink and we completely understand if you are having a hard time deciding between the two. In this Porter Road VS Moink comparison, we highlight all the strong and weak points of these two popular services in order to help you find out which one better suits your individual needs and which one is objectively superior to the other.
- Price Range: $$
- Shipping Cost: $0-$10 *
- Delivery Area: 48 states
- Price Range: $$
- Average Price Per Meal: $4.50
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: all 48 continental states
Compare Customer Reviews
- Submitted By Matt Rivers on 07/11/2019Better than we hoped! We liked that the meat was fresh and pasture raised and the prices were ok so we got the best of PR box to see if it's any good. NY strip was real tender and tasted amazing and the ground beef was far better than what we usually get. Our warmest recommendation!
- Submitted By Martin Caldwell on 02/20/2019The first meat subscription I'm actually glad I got. Worth every buck!
- Submitted By Debra Ann Hunt on 11/26/2019I have been using MOINK for about 5 months now. LOVE them! The meat and seafood quality is above average. Customer service is great. I wish they would add some different seafood choices. The salmon is fabulous but I'm getting a bit tired of it.
- Submitted By Susan DeLuco on 10/07/2019When I first viewed Moink in my Cusine magazine I was very excited. My delivery was very disappointing. Our delivery sat on the front porch at another home for a day because Fed Ex delivered to the wrong address. Some of my chicken order was incomplete and I found the meals to be very disappointing. We have many organic beef, chicken and pork farms that are far superior in New York State. We were soooo disappointed and have no desire to order from Moink. I love to cook but this meat was a challenge. I would never recommend this company.
- Submitted By Meat Lover on 08/30/2019The meat is delicious, but the customer service is poor. For the price, it's not worth the hassle.
- Submitted By Matthew Lipscomb on 02/18/2019Received 3 orders so far, never a slightest problem. Great meat, the quality is more than obvious, and I'm already hooked on the thick cut bacon, it's possibly the best I've ever had. And thank goodness, no delivery issues. I've ordered from other meat deliveries before and let me tell you, half of the times, I wasn't even sure the meat was safe to eat because of the terrible packaging. No such issues with Moink. Just in case someone's wondering, I'm not giving them 5 stars just because I'm not a fan of subscriptions and getting too much meat at once, but if they keep up the good work, I'll keep ordering.
With Porter Road meat delivery service, you can have 100% pasture-raised meat delivered fresh from small family farms to your kitchen. The company’s offer includes about 100 different cuts available for purchase with or without a subscription. Read our Porter Road review to discover whether this service has what it takes to satisfy your cravings.