With our all-encompassing Moink VS Greensbury comparison, you can pick the right meat delivery service in minutes. We have done all the time-consuming research so you can instantly find out what meat types and cuts these services offer, how their products are sourced, and whether their ordering options suit your needs. Be sure to scroll down to discover what other customers have to say about these services and find out which one of them is the definite winner of the comparison.
- Price Range: $$
- Average Price Per Meal: $16.49
- Shipping Cost: $$9.95 to $49.95
- Delivery Area: 48 contiguous states
- Price Range: $$
- Average Price Per Meal: $4.50
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: all 48 continental states
Compare Customer Reviews
- Submitted By Roger F on 03/06/2019Three deliveries, all perfect, we only eat grass-fed now. Honestly, I don't ever wanna go back to buying meat at a supermarket.
- Submitted By Joseph Lyndon on 02/28/2019Ordered ground beef and chicken wings to see if its any good. Made burgers and immediately went back to the site and ordered basically every beef cut they had. The wings were awesome too, but the beef, out of this world.
- Submitted By Amanda Johnson on 01/07/2019I don't usually pay this much for meat, but my husband says it's worth it and I guess I agree.
- Submitted By Susan DeLuco on 10/07/2019When I first viewed Moink in my Cusine magazine I was very excited. My delivery was very disappointing. Our delivery sat on the front porch at another home for a day because Fed Ex delivered to the wrong address. Some of my chicken order was incomplete and I found the meals to be very disappointing. We have many organic beef, chicken and pork farms that are far superior in New York State. We were soooo disappointed and have no desire to order from Moink. I love to cook but this meat was a challenge. I would never recommend this company.
- Submitted By Meat Lover on 08/30/2019The meat is delicious, but the customer service is poor. For the price, it's not worth the hassle.
- Submitted By Matthew Lipscomb on 02/18/2019Received 3 orders so far, never a slightest problem. Great meat, the quality is more than obvious, and I'm already hooked on the thick cut bacon, it's possibly the best I've ever had. And thank goodness, no delivery issues. I've ordered from other meat deliveries before and let me tell you, half of the times, I wasn't even sure the meat was safe to eat because of the terrible packaging. No such issues with Moink. Just in case someone's wondering, I'm not giving them 5 stars just because I'm not a fan of subscriptions and getting too much meat at once, but if they keep up the good work, I'll keep ordering.
- Submitted By Peter Bell on 01/20/2019Read the review, ordered because it sounded cool but I didn't expect to like it so much. Awesome beef, awesome customer support, had to come back and say that these guys are the best, hats off to Lucinda and the Moink crowd!
If you love organic meat, then you will love Greensbury, one of the finest organic meat delivery services in America. Although its offer is not particularly vast, it includes everything from beef and bison to lamb and even wild-caught seafood. Read our entire Greensbury review to find out more.