If your body is craving something healthy and tasty, but there is no room for cooking in your overcrowded schedule, it is time to give meal delivery services a shot. Check out our Chicago Steak Company VS Moink comparison and find out which one to trust with taking care of your diet. Enjoy amazing meals, hassle-free!
- Shipping Cost: $19.99 *
- Delivery Area: 50 states
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: all 48 continental US states
Compare Customer Reviews
- Submitted By Bob Adams on 06/29/2018The. best. steaks. ever. Nothing to add, it's what I dream about when I'm eating veg.
- Submitted By Josh Summers on 04/22/2018I'm not filthy rich so I only shop at CSC a couple of times a year. They sure work hard to make everything perfect, but the prices are too high. It's not that I'm cheap, I'm just not made of money, so I just treat myself to a couple of steaks every once in a while, because they really are good.
- Submitted By Matthew Lipscomb on 02/18/2019Received 3 orders so far, never a slightest problem. Great meat, the quality is more than obvious, and I'm already hooked on the thick cut bacon, it's possibly the best I've ever had. And thank goodness, no delivery issues. I've ordered from other meat deliveries before and let me tell you, half of the times, I wasn't even sure the meat was safe to eat because of the terrible packaging. No such issues with Moink. Just in case someone's wondering, I'm not giving them 5 stars just because I'm not a fan of subscriptions and getting too much meat at once, but if they keep up the good work, I'll keep ordering.
- Submitted By Peter Bell on 01/20/2019Read the review, ordered because it sounded cool but I didn't expect to like it so much. Awesome beef, awesome customer support, had to come back and say that these guys are the best, hats off to Lucinda and the Moink crowd!
Chicago Steak Company is a delivery service that offers the highest-quality meat cuts, including USDA Choice and USDA Prime. It allows you to shop subscription-free and choose from an incredible assortment of dry-aged and wet-aged meats, fresh fish, and decadent desserts. Discover all the key details about its offer in our Chicago Steak Company review.