Both Meat The Butchers and US Wellness Meats have an abundance of premium-quality, perfectly flavorful options for carnivorous foodies. Still, their offers differ in more than one way. Whether you are wondering which of these 2 meat delivery services is more affordable, more convenient or better suited for your preferences, we have the answers you are seeking. Explore our thorough Meat The Butchers VS US Wellness Meats comparison below and discover which service is more worthy of your trust and cash.
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 50 states plus Canada and Puerto Rico
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 50 states
Compare Customer Reviews
- Submitted By Adam Foster on 03/05/2019If you can’t find it anywhere, you can find it here. These guys know that steaks are not the only part of the animal worth eating and I love them for it.
- Submitted By Melinda Payne n 01/20/2019The quality is great, we mostly order beef but we’ve tried bacon and lamb as well, you can taste that it’s natural. I like that the packs are not huge and the minimum order isn’t too high. Still, it’s a bit expensive for me, not saying that isn’t worth it but I hoped it would be a bit cheaper.
- Submitted By Joe Martins on 12/18/2018Honestly, since I first tried US Wellness Meats a couple of months ago, I’ve recommended it to basically everyone I know. I can’t guarantee it’s better than other meat deliveries because it is the first one I’ve tried, but boy, did it exceed my expectations. Great customer support too.
- Submitted By Tom Stein on 02/14/2018Real meat, fresh, perfectly marbled. If you know your meat, you can taste the difference right away, this is the real stuff, not the crap they sell at the stores. My warmest recommendation.
- Submitted By Anna Baylor on 09/22/2017I saw the gorgeous MTB tenderloin on Facebook and just had to buy it for my hubby's birthday. It was out of this world, but the prices are really high, so waiting for our anniversary to shop again :D
Meat The Butchers is a meat delivery service that offers nothing but the freshest premium meat and seafood. Its offer includes over 70 different cuts, all sustainably sourced, completely natural, and freshly delivered from the best local farms. Find out how you can get your hands on some of the best meat in the country in this Meat The Butchers review.