If you would like to start eating healthier but do not have time to cook, meal delivery services may be the perfect solution to your problem! Check out or objective US Wellness Meats VS Meat The Butchers comparison to get a better idea of what these two services offer and determine which one is the right choice for you and your family.
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 50 states plus Canada and Puerto Rico
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 50 states
Compare Customer Reviews
- Submitted By Adam Foster on 03/05/2019If you can’t find it anywhere, you can find it here. These guys know that steaks are not the only part of the animal worth eating and I love them for it.
- Submitted By Melinda Payne n 01/20/2019The quality is great, we mostly order beef but we’ve tried bacon and lamb as well, you can taste that it’s natural. I like that the packs are not huge and the minimum order isn’t too high. Still, it’s a bit expensive for me, not saying that isn’t worth it but I hoped it would be a bit cheaper.
- Submitted By Joe Martins on 12/18/2018Honestly, since I first tried US Wellness Meats a couple of months ago, I’ve recommended it to basically everyone I know. I can’t guarantee it’s better than other meat deliveries because it is the first one I’ve tried, but boy, did it exceed my expectations. Great customer support too.
- Submitted By Tom Stein on 02/14/2018Real meat, fresh, perfectly marbled. If you know your meat, you can taste the difference right away, this is the real stuff, not the crap they sell at the stores. My warmest recommendation.
- Submitted By Anna Baylor on 09/22/2017I saw the gorgeous MTB tenderloin on Facebook and just had to buy it for my hubby's birthday. It was out of this world, but the prices are really high, so waiting for our anniversary to shop again :D
US Wellness Meats is a meat delivery service that offers both unparalleled variety and superior quality. It brings you grass-fed, grass-finished beef, heritage red meats, free-range poultry, wild-caught seafood, and numerous extras like farm-fresh cheeses, butters, broths, and produce. Discover more interesting facts in our US Wellness Meats review.