No one understands how important it is to choose the right meal delivery service better than we do. That is why we are here to help you make the best possible choice. While both Porter Road and Meat The Butchers offer delicious dishes and rather flexible subscriptions, there is much more to be considered before you make the final call. This Porter Road VS Meat The Butchers comparison allows you to get to know these companies better, discover their greatest advantages and shortcomings, and of course, find out which one provides a bit higher quality of service.
- Price Range: $$
- Shipping Cost: $0-$10 *
- Delivery Area: 48 states
- Price Range: $$
- Average Price Per Meal: $11.00
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 50 states
Compare Customer Reviews
- Submitted By Matt Rivers on 07/11/2019Better than we hoped! We liked that the meat was fresh and pasture raised and the prices were ok so we got the best of PR box to see if it's any good. NY strip was real tender and tasted amazing and the ground beef was far better than what we usually get. Our warmest recommendation!
- Submitted By Martin Caldwell on 02/20/2019The first meat subscription I'm actually glad I got. Worth every buck!
- Submitted By Tom Stein on 02/14/2018Real meat, fresh, perfectly marbled. If you know your meat, you can taste the difference right away, this is the real stuff, not the crap they sell at the stores. My warmest recommendation.
- Submitted By Anna Baylor on 09/22/2017I saw the gorgeous MTB tenderloin on Facebook and just had to buy it for my hubby's birthday. It was out of this world, but the prices are really high, so waiting for our anniversary to shop again :D
With Porter Road meat delivery service, you can have 100% pasture-raised meat delivered fresh from small family farms to your kitchen. The company’s offer includes about 100 different cuts available for purchase with or without a subscription. Read our Porter Road review to discover whether this service has what it takes to satisfy your cravings.