Both Meat The Butchers and Greensbury have an abundance of premium-quality, perfectly flavorful options for carnivorous foodies. Still, their offers differ in more than one way. Whether you are wondering which of these 2 meat delivery services is more affordable, more convenient or better suited for your preferences, we have the answers you are seeking. Explore our thorough Meat The Butchers VS Greensbury comparison below and discover which service is more worthy of your trust and cash.
- Shipping Cost: $$9.95 to $49.95
- Delivery Area: 48 contiguous US states
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 50 states
Compare Customer Reviews
- Submitted By Roger F on 03/06/2019Three deliveries, all perfect, we only eat grass-fed now. Honestly, I don't ever wanna go back to buying meat at a supermarket.
- Submitted By Joseph Lyndon on 02/28/2019Ordered ground beef and chicken wings to see if its any good. Made burgers and immediately went back to the site and ordered basically every beef cut they had. The wings were awesome too, but the beef, out of this world.
- Submitted By Amanda Johnson on 01/07/2019I don't usually pay this much for meat, but my husband says it's worth it and I guess I agree.
- Submitted By Tom Stein on 02/14/2018Real meat, fresh, perfectly marbled. If you know your meat, you can taste the difference right away, this is the real stuff, not the crap they sell at the stores. My warmest recommendation.
- Submitted By Anna Baylor on 09/22/2017I saw the gorgeous MTB tenderloin on Facebook and just had to buy it for my hubby's birthday. It was out of this world, but the prices are really high, so waiting for our anniversary to shop again :D
If you love organic meat, then you will love Greensbury, one of the finest organic meat delivery services in America. Although its offer is not particularly vast, it includes everything from beef and bison to lamb and even wild-caught seafood. Read our entire Greensbury review to find out more.