Kansas City Steaks VS Snake River Farms Comparison
If you are struggling to decide between Kansas City Steaks and Snake River Farms, you have come to the right place. For your convenience, we have gathered all the important facts about these 2 meat deliveries and laid them out in our side-by-side Kansas City Steaks VS Snake River Farms comparison. Discover how the services measure up to one another in terms of everything from meat quality and variety to sourcing practices and ordering flexibility and easily decide which one is better for you.
- Price Range: $
- Average Price Per Meal: $40.00
- Shipping Cost: $9.99 *
- Delivery Area: 50 states
- Price Range: $$$
- Shipping Cost: $14.95 *
- Delivery Area: all 50 states
Compare Customer Reviews
- Submitted By Katherine Humphrey on 06/22/2018Simply divine beef, treated ourselves to some gold-grade prime rib for our anniversary, it was magical, the best meal I’ve ever had!
- Submitted By Jamie McLaughlin on 02/14/2018Finally discovered the secret to the perfect brisket and it’s meat quality, no doubt about it. I’ve always bought the best I could find but this is something else, it’s impossible to describe the difference in flavor.
- Submitted By Gerald Dennison on 03/11/2019There is not much not to love, everything is there, the convenience, the variety, you can buy as much as you want, it's all great, but I don't order regularly because I can get pretty good meat for much less, so I only order when I'm craving something I can't find at the nearest store.
- Submitted By Richard Vickery on 02/10/2019Excellent quality but I usually spend a bunch of time looking for something that is affordable enough after I factor in the shipping fee. They could offer larger discounts, at least from time to time.
In this Snake River Farms review, we explore the impressive selection of premium beef and pork cuts available at the Snake River Farms online shop. From the finest American Wagyu beef to the amazingly flavorful Kurobuta pork, which is considered to be equal in status to Kobe beef, this company offers some of the best meat in America, with 150+ items on offer.