When choosing between two such amazing services like Moink and Kansas City Steaks, you need to take a good look at all the little details that may make one superior to the other. The goal of this Moink VS Kansas City Steaks comparison is to provide an objective assessment of the quality of both services based on the degree to which they satisfy all the major criteria for meal delivery comparison. View the scores they received on every criterion, take a look at their most prominent features side by side, and discover which one of them has done more to ensure your complete satisfaction.
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: all 48 continental US states
- Shipping Cost: $14.95 *
- Delivery Area: all 50 US states
Compare Customer Reviews
- Submitted By Matthew Lipscomb on 02/18/2019Received 3 orders so far, never a slightest problem. Great meat, the quality is more than obvious, and I'm already hooked on the thick cut bacon, it's possibly the best I've ever had. And thank goodness, no delivery issues. I've ordered from other meat deliveries before and let me tell you, half of the times, I wasn't even sure the meat was safe to eat because of the terrible packaging. No such issues with Moink. Just in case someone's wondering, I'm not giving them 5 stars just because I'm not a fan of subscriptions and getting too much meat at once, but if they keep up the good work, I'll keep ordering.
- Submitted By Peter Bell on 01/20/2019Read the review, ordered because it sounded cool but I didn't expect to like it so much. Awesome beef, awesome customer support, had to come back and say that these guys are the best, hats off to Lucinda and the Moink crowd!
- Submitted By Gerald Dennison on 03/11/2019There is not much not to love, everything is there, the convenience, the variety, you can buy as much as you want, it's all great, but I don't order regularly because I can get pretty good meat for much less, so I only order when I'm craving something I can't find at the nearest store.
- Submitted By Richard Vickery on 02/10/2019Excellent quality but I usually spend a bunch of time looking for something that is affordable enough after I factor in the shipping fee. They could offer larger discounts, at least from time to time.
Moink is a meat delivery that brings humanely raised meat and wild-caught seafood straight to your kitchen. It strives to keep its customers happy through cooperation with responsible farmers who raise happy and healthy animals. If you are interested in getting regular deliveries of perfectly tasty and natural meat, be sure to read this Moink review.