Meat The Butchers and Kansas City Steaks are designed to take the stress out of meal planning and this Meat The Butchers VS Kansas City Steaks comparison is designed to make it much easier to choose between them. Get a comprehensive overview of these companies’ crucial features and scroll down to discover the definite winner of the comparison.
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 50 states
- Shipping Cost: $14.95 *
- Delivery Area: all 50 US states
Compare Customer Reviews
- Submitted By Tom Stein on 02/14/2018Real meat, fresh, perfectly marbled. If you know your meat, you can taste the difference right away, this is the real stuff, not the crap they sell at the stores. My warmest recommendation.
- Submitted By Anna Baylor on 09/22/2017I saw the gorgeous MTB tenderloin on Facebook and just had to buy it for my hubby's birthday. It was out of this world, but the prices are really high, so waiting for our anniversary to shop again :D
- Submitted By Gerald Dennison on 03/11/2019There is not much not to love, everything is there, the convenience, the variety, you can buy as much as you want, it's all great, but I don't order regularly because I can get pretty good meat for much less, so I only order when I'm craving something I can't find at the nearest store.
- Submitted By Richard Vickery on 02/10/2019Excellent quality but I usually spend a bunch of time looking for something that is affordable enough after I factor in the shipping fee. They could offer larger discounts, at least from time to time.
Meat The Butchers is a meat delivery service that offers nothing but the freshest premium meat and seafood. Its offer includes over 70 different cuts, all sustainably sourced, completely natural, and freshly delivered from the best local farms. Find out how you can get your hands on some of the best meat in the country in this Meat The Butchers review.