When choosing between two such amazing services like Greensbury and Kansas City Steaks, you need to take a good look at all the little details that may make one superior to the other. The goal of this Greensbury VS Kansas City Steaks comparison is to provide an objective assessment of the quality of both services based on the degree to which they satisfy all the major criteria for meal delivery comparison. View the scores they received on every criterion, take a look at their most prominent features side by side, and discover which one of them has done more to ensure your complete satisfaction.
- Shipping Cost: $$9.95 to $49.95
- Delivery Area: 48 contiguous US states
- Shipping Cost: $14.95 *
- Delivery Area: all 50 US states
Compare Customer Reviews
- Submitted By Roger F on 03/06/2019Three deliveries, all perfect, we only eat grass-fed now. Honestly, I don't ever wanna go back to buying meat at a supermarket.
- Submitted By Joseph Lyndon on 02/28/2019Ordered ground beef and chicken wings to see if its any good. Made burgers and immediately went back to the site and ordered basically every beef cut they had. The wings were awesome too, but the beef, out of this world.
- Submitted By Amanda Johnson on 01/07/2019I don't usually pay this much for meat, but my husband says it's worth it and I guess I agree.
- Submitted By Gerald Dennison on 03/11/2019There is not much not to love, everything is there, the convenience, the variety, you can buy as much as you want, it's all great, but I don't order regularly because I can get pretty good meat for much less, so I only order when I'm craving something I can't find at the nearest store.
- Submitted By Richard Vickery on 02/10/2019Excellent quality but I usually spend a bunch of time looking for something that is affordable enough after I factor in the shipping fee. They could offer larger discounts, at least from time to time.
If you love organic meat, then you will love Greensbury, one of the finest organic meat delivery services in America. Although its offer is not particularly vast, it includes everything from beef and bison to lamb and even wild-caught seafood. Read our entire Greensbury review to find out more.