If you are struggling to decide between Kansas City Steaks and Crowd Cow, you have come to the right place. For your convenience, we have gathered all the important facts about these 2 meat deliveries and laid them out in our side-by-side Kansas City Steaks VS Crowd Cow comparison. Discover how the services measure up to one another in terms of everything from meat quality and variety to sourcing practices and ordering flexibility and easily decide which one is better for you.
- Shipping Cost: $12.99
- Delivery Area: 48 states
- Shipping Cost: $14.95 *
- Delivery Area: all 50 US states
Compare Customer Reviews
- Submitted By Richard Smith on 02/07/2019Really good but too expensive.
- Submitted By Larry Young on 01/08/2019Great idea and even greater product. My father was a rancher and I know how hard it can be, services like these are much-needed, not only because it’s so hard to get healthy meat but because they actually help ranchers, which is a big plus in my book.
- Submitted By Kelly Conrad on 11/15/2018We don’t order often because we are trying to eat less meat, but when we do crave good beef, we get it from crowd cow. It’s not cheap but it shouldn’t be, this is real meat from real farms, not some mass-produced, stale meat made from tortured animals.
- Submitted By Gerald Dennison on 03/11/2019There is not much not to love, everything is there, the convenience, the variety, you can buy as much as you want, it's all great, but I don't order regularly because I can get pretty good meat for much less, so I only order when I'm craving something I can't find at the nearest store.
- Submitted By Richard Vickery on 02/10/2019Excellent quality but I usually spend a bunch of time looking for something that is affordable enough after I factor in the shipping fee. They could offer larger discounts, at least from time to time.
Crowd Cow is a meat delivery service that specializes in pasture-raised, dry-aged beef whose quality and freshness surpass all expectations. Find out what makes this service extraordinary and how it manages to satisfy the needs of virtually all meat lovers in this Crowd Cow review that focuses on everything from sourcing to pricing.