Carnivore Club and Kansas City Steaks are designed to take the stress out of meal planning and this Carnivore Club VS Kansas City Steaks comparison is designed to make it much easier to choose between them. Get a comprehensive overview of these companies’ crucial features and scroll down to discover the definite winner of the comparison.
- Price Range: $$
- Shipping Cost: $9.99
- Delivery Area: 50 states
- Price Range: $$$
- Shipping Cost: $14.95 *
- Delivery Area: all 50 states
Compare Customer Reviews
- Submitted By Tim Lopez on 06/11/2019Got CC as a gift from my gf, amazing quality but when I found out how much it costs, I gave up on getting a subscription. Yeah, it's great, but way too expensive.
- Submitted By Richard Hess on 02/14/2019As far as I'm concerned, worth every penny. Never in my life have I tasted better beef jerky.
- Submitted By Tien Hunt on 01/22/2019Got 2 boxes so far, loved every single bite. Hope they keep up the good work, I could really get used to this.
- Submitted By Gerald Dennison on 03/11/2019There is not much not to love, everything is there, the convenience, the variety, you can buy as much as you want, it's all great, but I don't order regularly because I can get pretty good meat for much less, so I only order when I'm craving something I can't find at the nearest store.
- Submitted By Richard Vickery on 02/10/2019Excellent quality but I usually spend a bunch of time looking for something that is affordable enough after I factor in the shipping fee. They could offer larger discounts, at least from time to time.
If you love charcuterie in all its delicious forms, you may have heard of Carnivore Club, a monthly meat subscription service that offers exclusive selections of artisan cured meats. It allows you to discover new meat snacks and charcuterie products every month. If this sounds good, you can discover more tasty facts in our full Carnivore Club review.