No one understands how important it is to choose the right meal delivery service better than we do. That is why we are here to help you make the best possible choice. While both Carnivore Club and Greensbury offer delicious dishes and rather flexible subscriptions, there is much more to be considered before you make the final call. This Carnivore Club VS Greensbury comparison allows you to get to know these companies better, discover their greatest advantages and shortcomings, and of course, find out which one provides a bit higher quality of service.
- Price Range: $$
- Shipping Cost: $9.99
- Delivery Area: 50 states
- Price Range: $$
- Average Price Per Meal: $16.49
- Shipping Cost: $$9.95 to $49.95
- Delivery Area: 48 contiguous states
Compare Customer Reviews
- Submitted By Tim Lopez on 06/11/2019Got CC as a gift from my gf, amazing quality but when I found out how much it costs, I gave up on getting a subscription. Yeah, it's great, but way too expensive.
- Submitted By Richard Hess on 02/14/2019As far as I'm concerned, worth every penny. Never in my life have I tasted better beef jerky.
- Submitted By Tien Hunt on 01/22/2019Got 2 boxes so far, loved every single bite. Hope they keep up the good work, I could really get used to this.
- Submitted By Roger F on 03/06/2019Three deliveries, all perfect, we only eat grass-fed now. Honestly, I don't ever wanna go back to buying meat at a supermarket.
- Submitted By Joseph Lyndon on 02/28/2019Ordered ground beef and chicken wings to see if its any good. Made burgers and immediately went back to the site and ordered basically every beef cut they had. The wings were awesome too, but the beef, out of this world.
- Submitted By Amanda Johnson on 01/07/2019I don't usually pay this much for meat, but my husband says it's worth it and I guess I agree.
If you love charcuterie in all its delicious forms, you may have heard of Carnivore Club, a monthly meat subscription service that offers exclusive selections of artisan cured meats. It allows you to discover new meat snacks and charcuterie products every month. If this sounds good, you can discover more tasty facts in our full Carnivore Club review.