When choosing between two such amazing services like MealPro and Freshly, you need to take a good look at all the little details that may make one superior to the other. The goal of this MealPro VS Freshly comparison is to provide an objective assessment of the quality of both services based on the degree to which they satisfy all the major criteria for meal delivery comparison. View the scores they received on every criterion, take a look at their most prominent features side by side, and discover which one of them has done more to ensure your complete satisfaction.
- Average Price Per Meal: $7.99
- Shipping Cost: $9.99 *
- Delivery Area: 50 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $9.99
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 27 states
Compare Plans & Pricing
|Item type||Serving size||Price per serving|
|Prepared meals||20+ ounces||$7.99 - $9.99|
|Food by the pound||16 ounces||$5.99 - $8.99|
|Meals per week||Price per week||Price per meal|
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare Customer Reviews
- Submitted By George Fisher on 06/08/2019Good prices, good food, could use more variety but overall, pretty awesome.
- Submitted By Anna Thompson on 02/20/2019At first, I didn’t like the meals so much because I expected them to be tastier. I looked online to see what others were saying and I saw your review and what you said about seasoning. Sounds stupid, but I didn’t remember to add spices so now I added a bit of garlic salt and some sriracha and it's much better. I like that the food is simple and everything is obviously natural and the prices are cool. I'm not sure I'll order often because I live alone and don't need that much food, but I'll order again for sure.
- Submitted By Jennifer Charley on 05/22/2019I would love to give this company a good review as there food was nothing short of outstanding however, the delivery was terrible. 3 out of 5 deliveries were canceled last minute and I was not notified till the day of and in one case not at all. Which left me a busy single mom with no food to cook on a Monday night and no time to shop for the week. These meal plans are supposed to make our lives more simplified and be all about be convenience and instead freshly gave me several weeks of stress. I don’t care how good the food is if it’s not there to enjoy it it’s not worth it .
- Submitted By Suzanne Kloss on 05/07/2019Wish I could recommend Freshly, as their meals are tasty. (If I could go with taste alone, I'd give them 5.) But they are LOADED with sat fat, cholesterol, and sodium! As in sometimes 75% of the RDA (usually sat fat). If a meal isn't too bad in one area (say, sodium), it's way over the top bad in another (cholesterol or sodium). Although they tout their meals as nutritious, they really cannot be considered healthy with the high amounts of these 3 things.
- Submitted By John on 05/04/2019For the second time, Freshly cancelled our weekly order on the day of delivery. They are a hit and miss company. Talked to Customer service who did not care what-so-ever and in fact, when we cancelled our future orders, all she was ok!We had been considering trying someone else but today was the icing on the cake. Amazing that they didn't know this yesterday or two days ago. No, they wait until the day of delivery to cancel your delivery! Another reason for us cancelling anyway is the food looks nothing like the pictures. Honestly, some meals look like dog food all mashed into one small container of slop.I truly believe the ratings are not genuine, but from employees or anyone else they may give a promo to so they can get a good review in exchange. Do yourself a favor, look elsewhere!
- Submitted By ruben on 04/20/2019Not good at all.Tasteless food, recipes combinations are very, very bad. Uncooked protein, uncooked veggies Very, very bad experience
Freshly is a Paleo-inspired meal delivery service that brings you protein-packed, chef-prepared meals that are sure to keep you feeling full and energized throughout the day. If you are thinking about giving Freshly meals a try, be sure to read our detailed review of Freshly and check out Freshly reviews written by more or less satisfied customers.