Both Crowd Cow and US Wellness Meats have an abundance of premium-quality, perfectly flavorful options for carnivorous foodies. Still, their offers differ in more than one way. Whether you are wondering which of these 2 meat delivery services is more affordable, more convenient or better suited for your preferences, we have the answers you are seeking. Explore our thorough Crowd Cow VS US Wellness Meats comparison below and discover which service is more worthy of your trust and cash.
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 50 states plus Canada and Puerto Rico
- Shipping Cost: $12.99
- Delivery Area: 48 states
Compare Customer Reviews
- Submitted By Adam Foster on 03/05/2019If you can’t find it anywhere, you can find it here. These guys know that steaks are not the only part of the animal worth eating and I love them for it.
- Submitted By Melinda Payne n 01/20/2019The quality is great, we mostly order beef but we’ve tried bacon and lamb as well, you can taste that it’s natural. I like that the packs are not huge and the minimum order isn’t too high. Still, it’s a bit expensive for me, not saying that isn’t worth it but I hoped it would be a bit cheaper.
- Submitted By Joe Martins on 12/18/2018Honestly, since I first tried US Wellness Meats a couple of months ago, I’ve recommended it to basically everyone I know. I can’t guarantee it’s better than other meat deliveries because it is the first one I’ve tried, but boy, did it exceed my expectations. Great customer support too.
- Submitted By Richard Smith on 02/07/2019Really good but too expensive.
- Submitted By Larry Young on 01/08/2019Great idea and even greater product. My father was a rancher and I know how hard it can be, services like these are much-needed, not only because it’s so hard to get healthy meat but because they actually help ranchers, which is a big plus in my book.
- Submitted By Kelly Conrad on 11/15/2018We don’t order often because we are trying to eat less meat, but when we do crave good beef, we get it from crowd cow. It’s not cheap but it shouldn’t be, this is real meat from real farms, not some mass-produced, stale meat made from tortured animals.
Crowd Cow is a meat delivery service that specializes in pasture-raised, dry-aged beef whose quality and freshness surpass all expectations. Find out what makes this service extraordinary and how it manages to satisfy the needs of virtually all meat lovers in this Crowd Cow review that focuses on everything from sourcing to pricing.