If you are looking for a side-by-side overview of the crucial qualities of Crowd Cow and Meat The Butchers, we have just what you need. Our Crowd Cow VS Meat The Butchers comparison allows you to find out everything about their offers and see which one is superior to the other when it comes to meat quality, variety, and more. We have brought all the major facts to one place and provided objective ratings for both services so you can make your decision more easily than you expected.
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 50 states
- Shipping Cost: $12.99
- Delivery Area: 48 states
Compare Customer Reviews
- Submitted By Tom Stein on 02/14/2018Real meat, fresh, perfectly marbled. If you know your meat, you can taste the difference right away, this is the real stuff, not the crap they sell at the stores. My warmest recommendation.
- Submitted By Anna Baylor on 09/22/2017I saw the gorgeous MTB tenderloin on Facebook and just had to buy it for my hubby's birthday. It was out of this world, but the prices are really high, so waiting for our anniversary to shop again :D
- Submitted By Richard Smith on 02/07/2019Really good but too expensive.
- Submitted By Larry Young on 01/08/2019Great idea and even greater product. My father was a rancher and I know how hard it can be, services like these are much-needed, not only because it’s so hard to get healthy meat but because they actually help ranchers, which is a big plus in my book.
- Submitted By Kelly Conrad on 11/15/2018We don’t order often because we are trying to eat less meat, but when we do crave good beef, we get it from crowd cow. It’s not cheap but it shouldn’t be, this is real meat from real farms, not some mass-produced, stale meat made from tortured animals.
Meat The Butchers is a meat delivery service that offers nothing but the freshest premium meat and seafood. Its offer includes over 70 different cuts, all sustainably sourced, completely natural, and freshly delivered from the best local farms. Find out how you can get your hands on some of the best meat in the country in this Meat The Butchers review.