Meat The Butchers and Crowd Cow are designed to take the stress out of meal planning and this Meat The Butchers VS Crowd Cow comparison is designed to make it much easier to choose between them. Get a comprehensive overview of these companies’ crucial features and scroll down to discover the definite winner of the comparison.
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 50 states
- Shipping Cost: $12.99
- Delivery Area: 48 states
Compare Customer Reviews
- Submitted By Tom Stein on 02/14/2018Real meat, fresh, perfectly marbled. If you know your meat, you can taste the difference right away, this is the real stuff, not the crap they sell at the stores. My warmest recommendation.
- Submitted By Anna Baylor on 09/22/2017I saw the gorgeous MTB tenderloin on Facebook and just had to buy it for my hubby's birthday. It was out of this world, but the prices are really high, so waiting for our anniversary to shop again :D
- Submitted By Richard Smith on 02/07/2019Really good but too expensive.
- Submitted By Larry Young on 01/08/2019Great idea and even greater product. My father was a rancher and I know how hard it can be, services like these are much-needed, not only because it’s so hard to get healthy meat but because they actually help ranchers, which is a big plus in my book.
- Submitted By Kelly Conrad on 11/15/2018We don’t order often because we are trying to eat less meat, but when we do crave good beef, we get it from crowd cow. It’s not cheap but it shouldn’t be, this is real meat from real farms, not some mass-produced, stale meat made from tortured animals.
Meat The Butchers is a meat delivery service that offers nothing but the freshest premium meat and seafood. Its offer includes over 70 different cuts, all sustainably sourced, completely natural, and freshly delivered from the best local farms. Find out how you can get your hands on some of the best meat in the country in this Meat The Butchers review.