If you are looking for a side-by-side overview of the crucial qualities of Crowd Cow and Meat The Butchers, we have just what you need. Our Crowd Cow VS Meat The Butchers comparison allows you to find out everything about their offers and see which one is superior to the other when it comes to meat quality, variety, and more. We have brought all the major facts to one place and provided objective ratings for both services so you can make your decision more easily than you expected.
- Price Range: $$
- Average Price Per Meal: $11.00
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 50 states
- Price Range: $$
- Average Price Per Meal: $16.00
- Shipping Cost: $12.99
- Delivery Area: 48 states
Compare Customer Reviews
- Submitted By Tom Stein on 02/14/2018Real meat, fresh, perfectly marbled. If you know your meat, you can taste the difference right away, this is the real stuff, not the crap they sell at the stores. My warmest recommendation.
- Submitted By Anna Baylor on 09/22/2017I saw the gorgeous MTB tenderloin on Facebook and just had to buy it for my hubby's birthday. It was out of this world, but the prices are really high, so waiting for our anniversary to shop again :D
- Submitted By Zachary A. on 08/03/2019My first order was delayed by one day, and as a result was thrown in the trash by the delivery service. Will not use the service again.
- Submitted By Deonne on 06/25/2019I ordered the Pasture Raised Grain Finished Black Angus Ribeye From Wolfe Brothers Farm. I found a good deal for 2 Ribeyes. Loved the packaging and the beef was frozen. It took some time to order because I have never ordered beef online but everything looked fresh and delicious.I have to be honest to say the beef looked great and I notice some beef have a smell once you take it out the packaging but I smelled nothing but freshness. The beef wasn’t tender and I wasn’t impressed at all. CC tried to make it right but I see no need to continue to order beef from them.I really wanted to try the Wagyu but never mind. I actually found a local farm in the area called Hancock Family Farms I will buy my fresh beef from and he wants honest opinions and stands by his product. I don’t like a business not standing by their product, customer service told me they have like 70 farms so I should find something I like. I’m really supposed to try all farms to just get a piece of tender beef, no thanks CC.
- Submitted By Richard Smith on 02/07/2019Really good but too expensive.
- Submitted By Larry Young on 01/08/2019Great idea and even greater product. My father was a rancher and I know how hard it can be, services like these are much-needed, not only because it’s so hard to get healthy meat but because they actually help ranchers, which is a big plus in my book.
Crowd Cow is a meat delivery service that specializes in pasture-raised, dry-aged beef whose quality and freshness surpass all expectations. Find out what makes this service extraordinary and how it manages to satisfy the needs of virtually all meat lovers in this Crowd Cow review that focuses on everything from sourcing to pricing.