Choosing between Crowd Cow and Chicago Steak Company can be pretty hard, regardless of whether you have tried their products before. They both have impressive meat selections and their prices correspond to the quality of the meat they deliver.
To make matters simpler and help you decide which service is more likely to satisfy your needs, we have designed the most comprehensive Crowd Cow VS Chicago Steak Company comparison on the web. Learn all the key information about these 2 services in the table below and find out which one of them is one step ahead of the other.
- Shipping Cost: $19.99 *
- Delivery Area: 50 states
- Shipping Cost: $12.99
- Delivery Area: 48 states
Compare Customer Reviews
- Submitted By Bob Adams on 06/29/2018The. best. steaks. ever. Nothing to add, it's what I dream about when I'm eating veg.
- Submitted By Josh Summers on 04/22/2018I'm not filthy rich so I only shop at CSC a couple of times a year. They sure work hard to make everything perfect, but the prices are too high. It's not that I'm cheap, I'm just not made of money, so I just treat myself to a couple of steaks every once in a while, because they really are good.
- Submitted By Richard Smith on 02/07/2019Really good but too expensive.
- Submitted By Larry Young on 01/08/2019Great idea and even greater product. My father was a rancher and I know how hard it can be, services like these are much-needed, not only because it’s so hard to get healthy meat but because they actually help ranchers, which is a big plus in my book.
- Submitted By Kelly Conrad on 11/15/2018We don’t order often because we are trying to eat less meat, but when we do crave good beef, we get it from crowd cow. It’s not cheap but it shouldn’t be, this is real meat from real farms, not some mass-produced, stale meat made from tortured animals.
Chicago Steak Company is a delivery service that offers the highest-quality meat cuts, including USDA Choice and USDA Prime. It allows you to shop subscription-free and choose from an incredible assortment of dry-aged and wet-aged meats, fresh fish, and decadent desserts. Discover all the key details about its offer in our Chicago Steak Company review.