Choosing between Crowd Cow and Chicago Steak Company can be pretty hard, regardless of whether you have tried their products before. They both have impressive meat selections and their prices correspond to the quality of the meat they deliver.
To make matters simpler and help you decide which service is more likely to satisfy your needs, we have designed the most comprehensive Crowd Cow VS Chicago Steak Company comparison on the web. Learn all the key information about these 2 services in the table below and find out which one of them is one step ahead of the other.
- Price Range: $$$
- Shipping Cost: $19.99 *
- Delivery Area: 50 states
- Price Range: $$
- Average Price Per Meal: $16.00
- Shipping Cost: $12.99
- Delivery Area: 48 states
Compare Customer Reviews
- Submitted By Bob Adams on 06/29/2018The. best. steaks. ever. Nothing to add, it's what I dream about when I'm eating veg.
- Submitted By Josh Summers on 04/22/2018I'm not filthy rich so I only shop at CSC a couple of times a year. They sure work hard to make everything perfect, but the prices are too high. It's not that I'm cheap, I'm just not made of money, so I just treat myself to a couple of steaks every once in a while, because they really are good.
- Submitted By Zachary A. on 08/03/2019My first order was delayed by one day, and as a result was thrown in the trash by the delivery service. Will not use the service again.
- Submitted By Deonne on 06/25/2019I ordered the Pasture Raised Grain Finished Black Angus Ribeye From Wolfe Brothers Farm. I found a good deal for 2 Ribeyes. Loved the packaging and the beef was frozen. It took some time to order because I have never ordered beef online but everything looked fresh and delicious.I have to be honest to say the beef looked great and I notice some beef have a smell once you take it out the packaging but I smelled nothing but freshness. The beef wasn’t tender and I wasn’t impressed at all. CC tried to make it right but I see no need to continue to order beef from them.I really wanted to try the Wagyu but never mind. I actually found a local farm in the area called Hancock Family Farms I will buy my fresh beef from and he wants honest opinions and stands by his product. I don’t like a business not standing by their product, customer service told me they have like 70 farms so I should find something I like. I’m really supposed to try all farms to just get a piece of tender beef, no thanks CC.
- Submitted By Richard Smith on 02/07/2019Really good but too expensive.
- Submitted By Larry Young on 01/08/2019Great idea and even greater product. My father was a rancher and I know how hard it can be, services like these are much-needed, not only because it’s so hard to get healthy meat but because they actually help ranchers, which is a big plus in my book.
Chicago Steak Company is a delivery service that offers the highest-quality meat cuts, including USDA Choice and USDA Prime. It allows you to shop subscription-free and choose from an incredible assortment of dry-aged and wet-aged meats, fresh fish, and decadent desserts. Discover all the key details about its offer in our Chicago Steak Company review.