Crowd Cow VS Carnivore Club Comparison
This website features affiliate links. For purchases made via these links, we earn commissions that allow us to keep producing helpful content. To find out more click here. Close
If your body is craving something healthy and tasty, but there is no room for cooking in your overcrowded schedule, it is time to give meal delivery services a shot. Check out our Carnivore Club VS Crowd Cow comparison and find out which one to trust with taking care of your diet. Enjoy amazing meals, hassle-free!
Your Monthly Dose Of Artisan Charcuterie
Optimally fresh meat of superior quality
Carnivore Club allows you to enjoy regular deliveries of premium cured meats handcrafted by trusted artisans. You can get curated boxes filled with small-batch charcuterie or meat snacks every month or shop for delicious meat treats at your leisure.
- Price Range: $$
- Shipping Cost: $9.99
- Delivery Area: 50 states
Crowd Cow sells one cow at a time, ensuring optimal freshness and flavor. Order as much meat as you wish, whenever you want, or subscribe to get regular deliveries of pasture-raised ground beef.
- Price Range: $$
- Average Price Per Meal: $16.00
- Shipping Cost: $12.99
- Delivery Area: 48 states
Best for fans of cured meat
Carnivore Club delivers all kinds of salami, sausage, prosciutto, jerky, bacon, and other tasty charcuterie items.
Carnivore Club provides exclusive, small-batch cured meats of high quality. Every item in its offer is handcrafted and made of all-natural meat.
Apart from meat, Carnivore Club provides pantry and kitchen essentials.
Carnivore Club only cooperates with select artisans that boast unique offers and use premium meats.
With Carnivore Club, the monthly, bi-monthly, and quarterly subscriptions come with a 3-box minimum and can be canceled after the third delivery. For customers who prefer their orders to come with no strings attached, the company offers the Try It Out option as well as one-time purchases.
Carnivore Club offers replacements for damaged goods and refunds for accidental duplicate orders.
Carnivore Club charges a flat $9.99 shipping fee per delivery.
Carnivore Club ships to all 50 US states, as well as Armed Forces locations, Canada, the UK, the European Union, and Australia.
Best for meat lovers who want to know exactly where their meat comes from
Crowd Cow has limited its selection to high-quality beef, pork, and chicken. It offers over 100 different cuts at all times, ranging from New York strip steak to cow tongue and chicken feet and liver.
Crowd Cow brings you 100% grass-fed beef, pasture-raised, grain-fed beef, Japanese A5 Wagyu beef, pasture-raised heritage pork, and pasture-raised chicken.
Crowd Cow only sells meat.
Crowd Cow obtains meat from family-owned farms and ranches across the country, which are carefully vetted to ensure they employ the best sustainability practices. The company provides plenty of details on each of its partner farms and ranches, so you can make an informed purchasing decision.
With Crowd Cow, you can opt for one-off orders with no minimum value or subscribe. The company offers flexible subscriptions, allowing you to speed up or postpone your delivery and cancel your subscription at any time.
If you are not satisfied with your shipment, get in touch with Crowd Cow's customer support staff within 7 days. You may receive a replacement or a full or partial refund, depending on the circumstances.
Crowd Cow charges $12.99+ for shipping. The costs vary depending on location.
Crowd Cow ships all over the continental US.
Compare Customer Reviews
- Submitted By Tim Lopez on 06/11/2019Got CC as a gift from my gf, amazing quality but when I found out how much it costs, I gave up on getting a subscription. Yeah, it's great, but way too expensive.
- Submitted By Richard Hess on 02/14/2019As far as I'm concerned, worth every penny. Never in my life have I tasted better beef jerky.
- Submitted By Tien Hunt on 01/22/2019Got 2 boxes so far, loved every single bite. Hope they keep up the good work, I could really get used to this.
- Submitted By Zachary A. on 08/03/2019My first order was delayed by one day, and as a result was thrown in the trash by the delivery service. Will not use the service again.
- Submitted By Deonne on 06/25/2019I ordered the Pasture Raised Grain Finished Black Angus Ribeye From Wolfe Brothers Farm. I found a good deal for 2 Ribeyes. Loved the packaging and the beef was frozen. It took some time to order because I have never ordered beef online but everything looked fresh and delicious. I have to be honest to say the beef looked great and I notice some beef have a smell once you take it out the packaging but I smelled nothing but freshness. The beef wasn’t tender and I wasn’t impressed at all. CC tried to make it right but I see no need to continue to order beef from them. I really wanted to try the Wagyu but never mind. I actually found a local farm in the area called Hancock Family Farms I will buy my fresh beef from and he wants honest opinions and stands by his product. I don’t like a business not standing by their product, customer service told me they have like 70 farms so I should find something I like. I’m really supposed to try all farms to just get a piece of tender beef, no thanks CC.
- Submitted By Richard Smith on 02/07/2019Really good but too expensive.
- Submitted By Larry Young on 01/08/2019Great idea and even greater product. My father was a rancher and I know how hard it can be, services like these are much-needed, not only because it’s so hard to get healthy meat but because they actually help ranchers, which is a big plus in my book.
Crowd Cow is a meat delivery service that specializes in pasture-raised, dry-aged beef whose quality and freshness surpass all expectations. Find out what makes this service extraordinary and how it manages to satisfy the needs of virtually all meat lovers in this Crowd Cow review that focuses on everything from sourcing to pricing.