If your body is craving something healthy and tasty, but there is no room for cooking in your overcrowded schedule, it is time to give meal delivery services a shot. Check out our Carnivore Club VS Crowd Cow comparison and find out which one to trust with taking care of your diet. Enjoy amazing meals, hassle-free!
- Price Range: $$
- Shipping Cost: $9.99
- Delivery Area: 50 states
- Price Range: $$
- Average Price Per Meal: $16.00
- Shipping Cost: $12.99
- Delivery Area: 48 states
Compare Customer Reviews
- Submitted By Tim Lopez on 06/11/2019Got CC as a gift from my gf, amazing quality but when I found out how much it costs, I gave up on getting a subscription. Yeah, it's great, but way too expensive.
- Submitted By Richard Hess on 02/14/2019As far as I'm concerned, worth every penny. Never in my life have I tasted better beef jerky.
- Submitted By Tien Hunt on 01/22/2019Got 2 boxes so far, loved every single bite. Hope they keep up the good work, I could really get used to this.
- Submitted By Zachary A. on 08/03/2019My first order was delayed by one day, and as a result was thrown in the trash by the delivery service. Will not use the service again.
- Submitted By Deonne on 06/25/2019I ordered the Pasture Raised Grain Finished Black Angus Ribeye From Wolfe Brothers Farm. I found a good deal for 2 Ribeyes. Loved the packaging and the beef was frozen. It took some time to order because I have never ordered beef online but everything looked fresh and delicious.I have to be honest to say the beef looked great and I notice some beef have a smell once you take it out the packaging but I smelled nothing but freshness. The beef wasn’t tender and I wasn’t impressed at all. CC tried to make it right but I see no need to continue to order beef from them.I really wanted to try the Wagyu but never mind. I actually found a local farm in the area called Hancock Family Farms I will buy my fresh beef from and he wants honest opinions and stands by his product. I don’t like a business not standing by their product, customer service told me they have like 70 farms so I should find something I like. I’m really supposed to try all farms to just get a piece of tender beef, no thanks CC.
- Submitted By Richard Smith on 02/07/2019Really good but too expensive.
- Submitted By Larry Young on 01/08/2019Great idea and even greater product. My father was a rancher and I know how hard it can be, services like these are much-needed, not only because it’s so hard to get healthy meat but because they actually help ranchers, which is a big plus in my book.
If you love charcuterie in all its delicious forms, you may have heard of Carnivore Club, a monthly meat subscription service that offers exclusive selections of artisan cured meats. It allows you to discover new meat snacks and charcuterie products every month. If this sounds good, you can discover more tasty facts in our full Carnivore Club review.