US Wellness Meats and Chicago Steak Company are designed to take the stress out of meal planning and this US Wellness Meats VS Chicago Steak Company comparison is designed to make it much easier to choose between them. Get a comprehensive overview of these companies’ crucial features and scroll down to discover the definite winner of the comparison.
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 50 states plus Canada and Puerto Rico
- Shipping Cost: $19.99 *
- Delivery Area: 50 states
Compare Customer Reviews
- Submitted By Adam Foster on 03/05/2019If you can’t find it anywhere, you can find it here. These guys know that steaks are not the only part of the animal worth eating and I love them for it.
- Submitted By Melinda Payne n 01/20/2019The quality is great, we mostly order beef but we’ve tried bacon and lamb as well, you can taste that it’s natural. I like that the packs are not huge and the minimum order isn’t too high. Still, it’s a bit expensive for me, not saying that isn’t worth it but I hoped it would be a bit cheaper.
- Submitted By Joe Martins on 12/18/2018Honestly, since I first tried US Wellness Meats a couple of months ago, I’ve recommended it to basically everyone I know. I can’t guarantee it’s better than other meat deliveries because it is the first one I’ve tried, but boy, did it exceed my expectations. Great customer support too.
- Submitted By Bob Adams on 06/29/2018The. best. steaks. ever. Nothing to add, it's what I dream about when I'm eating veg.
- Submitted By Josh Summers on 04/22/2018I'm not filthy rich so I only shop at CSC a couple of times a year. They sure work hard to make everything perfect, but the prices are too high. It's not that I'm cheap, I'm just not made of money, so I just treat myself to a couple of steaks every once in a while, because they really are good.
US Wellness Meats is a meat delivery service that offers both unparalleled variety and superior quality. It brings you grass-fed, grass-finished beef, heritage red meats, free-range poultry, wild-caught seafood, and numerous extras like farm-fresh cheeses, butters, broths, and produce. Discover more interesting facts in our US Wellness Meats review.