Porter Road and Carnivore Club are designed to take the stress out of meal planning and this Porter Road VS Carnivore Club comparison is designed to make it much easier to choose between them. Get a comprehensive overview of these companies’ crucial features and scroll down to discover the definite winner of the comparison.
- Price Range: $$
- Shipping Cost: $0-$10 *
- Delivery Area: 48 states
- Price Range: $$
- Shipping Cost: $9.99
- Delivery Area: 50 states
Compare Customer Reviews
- Submitted By Matt Rivers on 07/11/2019Better than we hoped! We liked that the meat was fresh and pasture raised and the prices were ok so we got the best of PR box to see if it's any good. NY strip was real tender and tasted amazing and the ground beef was far better than what we usually get. Our warmest recommendation!
- Submitted By Martin Caldwell on 02/20/2019The first meat subscription I'm actually glad I got. Worth every buck!
- Submitted By Tim Lopez on 06/11/2019Got CC as a gift from my gf, amazing quality but when I found out how much it costs, I gave up on getting a subscription. Yeah, it's great, but way too expensive.
- Submitted By Richard Hess on 02/14/2019As far as I'm concerned, worth every penny. Never in my life have I tasted better beef jerky.
- Submitted By Tien Hunt on 01/22/2019Got 2 boxes so far, loved every single bite. Hope they keep up the good work, I could really get used to this.
With Porter Road meat delivery service, you can have 100% pasture-raised meat delivered fresh from small family farms to your kitchen. The company’s offer includes about 100 different cuts available for purchase with or without a subscription. Read our Porter Road review to discover whether this service has what it takes to satisfy your cravings.