If your body is craving something healthy and tasty, but there is no room for cooking in your overcrowded schedule, it is time to give meal delivery services a shot. Check out our Paleo On The Go VS Yumble comparison and find out which one to trust with taking care of your diet. Enjoy amazing meals, hassle-free!
- Average Price Per Meal: $18.80
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 50 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $7.49
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 26 states
Compare Plans & Pricing
|Phoenix Helix Variety Pack||$99.00|
|Yumble meal prices|
|Meals per week||Price||Price per meal|
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Mark on 10/13/2016I enjoy eating paleo cause I believe that a man shouldn’t eat anything that he can’t procure himself. All meals that I’ve tried are delicious and very creative, only thing I’m worried about is the price of individual meals. Sometimes it’s just too much and I keep repeating some meals to stay on the budget. Hope it doesn’t get boring this way.
- Submitted By Lydia on 09/07/2016Paleo On The Go is a perfect choice for getting your health and body back in shape. Quality ingredients, no pesticides and additives, I’m finally certain that I’m not eating junk. I also applaud them for making the meals taste this great without using any seasonings.
- Submitted By Matthew on 08/22/2016Too expensive for my taste.
- Submitted By Evelyn McConnell on 10/17/2018Great quality, really creative and diverse, I am just a bit unhappy with the portions. My 8-year-old has a big appetite and quite often he asks for a snack soon after he finishes the meal. He always says he feels full, but I’d like it if the portions were just a bit larger, just to avoid snacking. Still, I could never get him to eat all the veggies and I’ll definitely keep ordering, these guys really know what they’re doing and they seem to understand my kid’s taste better than I do :)
- Submitted By William Clark on 09/27/2018I’m not a good cook, my wife works long hours, and our twins are hungry every 2 hours. Yumble has really made things so much easier. The boys love the meals and they are happy they no longer have to put up with my lousy cooking, ha ha :smile: Plus, it’s really cheap, I couldn’t make anything nearly as delicious and healthy for that kind of money. 5 out of 5!
- Submitted By Katy Silva on 09/18/2018I bought this product seeking to avoid the typical frozen meal I can get in any supermarket for 5 dls but that was exactly what I received from Yumble. I think they spend too much on kid engagement with useless fictional characters and toys and too little on real healthy food. I'm trying to cancel my subscription at this moment.
- Submitted By Julia on 09/07/2018Tried Yumble for several months and had to cancel due to what I think is misleading marketing. This is NOT healthy food in the slightest. I understand the need to be "kid friendly" and I was OK with macaroni and cheese, chicken fingers, etc., as long as quality ingredients were being used, but when partially hydrogenated cottonseed oil (trans fat) was listed as an ingredient in one of the meals purchased I couldn't in good conscious continue with this service. I reached out to express my dismay and was told all the ingredients are made available on their site/the kitchen would be alerted. Fair enough, but when this is your tagline - HEALTHY KIDS MEALS, NO COOKING REQUIRED, you certainly shouldn't be using hydrogenated oils. In general, Yumble just ins't good quality food, lots of soy and canola oil used as well, which I didn't feel good about either. Overall, failing to see how the food is remotely healthy. Convenient yes, healthy no. Yumble should market itself accurately or improve the ingredients used.
Yumble Kids is a meal delivery for children designed to make it easier to get your little ones to eat only what is perfectly good for them. You can choose from nearly 2 dozen healthy and delicious Yumble meals every week and customize your orders in accordance with your child’s dietary restrictions. For more useful details, read our Yumble Kids review.