If your body is craving something healthy and tasty, but there is no room for cooking in your overcrowded schedule, it is time to give meal delivery services a shot. Check out our Paleo On The Go VS Yumble comparison and find out which one to trust with taking care of your diet. Enjoy amazing meals, hassle-free!
- Average Price Per Meal: $18.80
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 50 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $7.49
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 26 states
Compare Plans & Pricing
|Phoenix Helix Variety Pack||$99.00|
|Yumble meal prices|
|Meals per week||Price||Price per meal|
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Mark on 10/13/2016I enjoy eating paleo cause I believe that a man shouldn’t eat anything that he can’t procure himself. All meals that I’ve tried are delicious and very creative, only thing I’m worried about is the price of individual meals. Sometimes it’s just too much and I keep repeating some meals to stay on the budget. Hope it doesn’t get boring this way.
- Submitted By Lydia on 09/07/2016Paleo On The Go is a perfect choice for getting your health and body back in shape. Quality ingredients, no pesticides and additives, I’m finally certain that I’m not eating junk. I also applaud them for making the meals taste this great without using any seasonings.
- Submitted By Matthew on 08/22/2016Too expensive for my taste.
- Submitted By shannon on 07/06/2018I thought these looked like a great option to have around for quick snacks or for when our daughter (9) doesn't want to eat what I am making my husband and myself for dinner. Unfortunately, the food quality and taste were way below our expectations. The naan pizza had zero taste and the cherry tomatoes must have been frozen and thawed because they were super mushy. The chicken nuggets were soggy (heated in oven, not microwave) and mealy. You get the picture. I guess it's better than someone feeding their kids fast food, but if you're used to healthy home cooked meals, these are not for you.
- Submitted By Shannon Pulfrey on 06/25/2018My toddler will not eat their food so I have tried in vain to cancel my subscription. Their website will not let you terminate your subscription, you can only skip weeks. In order actually cancel you have to e-mail, text or call. I have e-mailed twice, called once (and no one answers the phone btw, they ask you to leave a message or email/text), and sent a text message. I have yet to receive a reply and this is within the last month. I have had to contact my bank to dispute charges. I do not want to keeping going back to their website to skip weeks. I want to cancel! So frustrating!
- Submitted By John Hallman on 06/12/2018I’m a single dad and proud and I’m sad I can’t cook for my girls. Two moms at kindergarten suggested Yumble and I can’t thank them enough. The girls are happy because everything is tasty and they can choose their meals like at a diner, fill out charts, and get the cards, and I’m happy that I can provide them with a decent meal. So far, it has been working really well for us
- Submitted By Hazel Walker on 06/10/2018Tried it because it offers vegetarian meals, stuck with it because my kids love the food. They say they like it because it’s fun and crunchy I see that some folks are complaining about nutrition, but honestly, I don’t know what the fuss is about. The meals are filled with healthy veg, just made so the kids would eat them. I for one am grateful that I don’t have to cook all the time.
Yumble Kids is a meal delivery for children designed to make it easier to get your little ones to eat only what is perfectly good for them. You can choose from nearly 2 dozen healthy and delicious Yumble meals every week and customize your orders in accordance with your child’s dietary restrictions. For more useful details, read our Yumble Kids review.