Bring some freshness and creativity to your everyday meals by picking a great meal delivery service. Both services offer innovative and healthy meals at reasonable prices. Check out our comprehensive Medifast VS Yumble comparison to learn more about both services and choose the best option for your family.
- Average Price Per Meal: $2.36
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 50 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $7.49
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 26 states
Compare Plans & Pricing
|Plan||Price per month||Price per meal|
|30 day kit||$329.00||$2.23|
|Plan||Price per month||Price per meal|
|Yumble meal prices|
|Meals per week||Price||Price per meal|
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Amanda on 10/07/2016Just wanted to work on maintaining my current weight with a diet plan that is easy to use and that doesn’t take too much time. Medifast doesn’t offer too many pre-made diet plans, but the ones they do are perfect and easy to use. Just had a go with a 30-day Select Kit and I’m very happy with the results. I’d recommend it to every health conscious person.
- Submitted By Julian on 09/13/2016You rarely find a meal delivery service that is able to cater to a specific condition I’m having to live with. Chronic arthritis and gout are very hard to live with, but with the help of dedicated dietitians I’ve managed to formulize a diet plan that helped me very much. Medifast is a great choice for a plethora of people with different health conditions.
- Submitted By Andrew on 08/05/2016If you’re able to get used to snacks and crunch bars, Medfast is for you. I wasn’t able to fully enjoy the flavor in any of the snacks provided in their packs. All that kept me through the program were a couple of meals with a flavor of home. And the fact that I actually started to lose weight. I guess taste and health rarely go together, will have to continue the search.
- Submitted By shannon on 07/06/2018I thought these looked like a great option to have around for quick snacks or for when our daughter (9) doesn't want to eat what I am making my husband and myself for dinner. Unfortunately, the food quality and taste were way below our expectations. The naan pizza had zero taste and the cherry tomatoes must have been frozen and thawed because they were super mushy. The chicken nuggets were soggy (heated in oven, not microwave) and mealy. You get the picture. I guess it's better than someone feeding their kids fast food, but if you're used to healthy home cooked meals, these are not for you.
- Submitted By Shannon Pulfrey on 06/25/2018My toddler will not eat their food so I have tried in vain to cancel my subscription. Their website will not let you terminate your subscription, you can only skip weeks. In order actually cancel you have to e-mail, text or call. I have e-mailed twice, called once (and no one answers the phone btw, they ask you to leave a message or email/text), and sent a text message. I have yet to receive a reply and this is within the last month. I have had to contact my bank to dispute charges. I do not want to keeping going back to their website to skip weeks. I want to cancel! So frustrating!
- Submitted By John Hallman on 06/12/2018I’m a single dad and proud and I’m sad I can’t cook for my girls. Two moms at kindergarten suggested Yumble and I can’t thank them enough. The girls are happy because everything is tasty and they can choose their meals like at a diner, fill out charts, and get the cards, and I’m happy that I can provide them with a decent meal. So far, it has been working really well for us
- Submitted By Hazel Walker on 06/10/2018Tried it because it offers vegetarian meals, stuck with it because my kids love the food. They say they like it because it’s fun and crunchy I see that some folks are complaining about nutrition, but honestly, I don’t know what the fuss is about. The meals are filled with healthy veg, just made so the kids would eat them. I for one am grateful that I don’t have to cook all the time.
Yumble Kids is a meal delivery for children designed to make it easier to get your little ones to eat only what is perfectly good for them. You can choose from nearly 2 dozen healthy and delicious Yumble meals every week and customize your orders in accordance with your child’s dietary restrictions. For more useful details, read our Yumble Kids review.