No one understands how important it is to choose the right meal delivery service better than we do. That is why we are here to help you make the best possible choice. While both HMR Programs and Yumble offer delicious dishes and rather flexible subscriptions, there is much more to be considered before you make the final call. This HMR Programs VS Yumble comparison allows you to get to know these companies better, discover their greatest advantages and shortcomings, and of course, find out which one provides a bit higher quality of service.
- Average Price Per Meal: $8.52
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 50 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $7.49
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 26 states
Compare Plans & Pricing
|HMR Programs Pricing|
|Shakes 12 servings||$25.50|
|Shakes 18 servings||$44.25|
|Bars 24 servings||$31.20|
|Yumble meal prices|
|Meals per week||Price||Price per meal|
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Salina Reed on 04/17/2018Ok so for starters I have lost almost 10pounds in 2 weeks, my God father has lost 17.8 pounds in 3 weeks. The program works for sure and the foods taste great and the shakes are amazing. They give you a recipe book and let me tell you you can make some awesome stuff with the book and their items. Now you are wondering well why did she only do 4 stars, because of the price. I really believe the price is crazy high and they should lower their prices. If that was the case a lot more people would try it out. After my next order I am cutting it down to their shakes only and going to incorporate my own foods. They teach you to do that so you dont stay dependent on them, that alone is a good thing. I say if you can afford go for it, if not buy the shakes and change the way you eat.
- Submitted By Marianne Hunst on 09/17/2016This program offered me so much more than I would have imagined any diet can do for me. Not only have I never lost as much weight over such a short time period, it’s been a few weeks since I’ve been off the diet and I haven’t gained back a single pound. I’m grateful that I know how to lead a healthier life now.
- Submitted By Susanne Hunter on 08/22/2016Although a little pricey for my budget, this program was perfect for me because I was able to do something no other diet would let me do – eat as much as I like! The foods are delicious and I’d recommend them to anyone
- Submitted By Evelyn McConnell on 10/17/2018Great quality, really creative and diverse, I am just a bit unhappy with the portions. My 8-year-old has a big appetite and quite often he asks for a snack soon after he finishes the meal. He always says he feels full, but I’d like it if the portions were just a bit larger, just to avoid snacking. Still, I could never get him to eat all the veggies and I’ll definitely keep ordering, these guys really know what they’re doing and they seem to understand my kid’s taste better than I do :)
- Submitted By William Clark on 09/27/2018I’m not a good cook, my wife works long hours, and our twins are hungry every 2 hours. Yumble has really made things so much easier. The boys love the meals and they are happy they no longer have to put up with my lousy cooking, ha ha :smile: Plus, it’s really cheap, I couldn’t make anything nearly as delicious and healthy for that kind of money. 5 out of 5!
- Submitted By Katy Silva on 09/18/2018I bought this product seeking to avoid the typical frozen meal I can get in any supermarket for 5 dls but that was exactly what I received from Yumble. I think they spend too much on kid engagement with useless fictional characters and toys and too little on real healthy food. I'm trying to cancel my subscription at this moment.
- Submitted By Julia on 09/07/2018Tried Yumble for several months and had to cancel due to what I think is misleading marketing. This is NOT healthy food in the slightest. I understand the need to be "kid friendly" and I was OK with macaroni and cheese, chicken fingers, etc., as long as quality ingredients were being used, but when partially hydrogenated cottonseed oil (trans fat) was listed as an ingredient in one of the meals purchased I couldn't in good conscious continue with this service. I reached out to express my dismay and was told all the ingredients are made available on their site/the kitchen would be alerted. Fair enough, but when this is your tagline - HEALTHY KIDS MEALS, NO COOKING REQUIRED, you certainly shouldn't be using hydrogenated oils. In general, Yumble just ins't good quality food, lots of soy and canola oil used as well, which I didn't feel good about either. Overall, failing to see how the food is remotely healthy. Convenient yes, healthy no. Yumble should market itself accurately or improve the ingredients used.
Yumble Kids is a meal delivery for children designed to make it easier to get your little ones to eat only what is perfectly good for them. You can choose from nearly 2 dozen healthy and delicious Yumble meals every week and customize your orders in accordance with your child’s dietary restrictions. For more useful details, read our Yumble Kids review.