Choosing between Gourmet Station and Yumble, you are faced with a rather difficult task. Both services have unique qualities that make them highly popular among hungry customers nationwide. However, that does not mean that the choice is impossible to make, as one of these services does have a bit more to offer. Our Gourmet Station VS Yumble comparison below allows you to discover what it is that makes these two services different from each other, as well as which one constitutes a better choice.
- Average Price Per Meal: $23.99
- Shipping Cost: $39.99
- Delivery Area: 50 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $7.49
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 26 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Dave Pattison on 10/18/2016I received a gift card for Gourmet Station from a business associate a while back, and I completely forgot about it. Now that I’ve tried it I’m not sure why I allowed myself to wait this long. I want more!
- Submitted By Melissa Hoover on 09/22/2016Don’t get me wrong, I’m not a food expert or anything, but me and my husband have a long history of preparing our meals on daily basis. We even go to the farmers market on the weekends and visit actual butchers when we’re shopping for meat. Food we make for ourselves is not perfect, but it’s way better than Gourmet Station. Our daughter sent us a couple of gift cards a few weeks back and we decided to try it out. Never again. We told her to donate money to the charity next time. It wasn’t the worst thing we ate, but it’s definitely not worth the price tag.
- Submitted By Jimmy K. on 08/06/2016Delivery was quick, packaging was awesome, it even looked nice when we served it. But it’s still frozen food. There’s just something about frozen food that’ll never make it as good as food from the restaurant. Don’t know if that’s just me.
- Submitted By Olivia Harrison on 07/28/2016This is by far the best meal delivery that I’ve tried so far. I don’t have much else to say other than I’d recommend it to everyone. And don’t be afraid of the prices. Fancy restaurants will charge you double for a dinner of the same quality and taste
- Submitted By shannon on 07/06/2018I thought these looked like a great option to have around for quick snacks or for when our daughter (9) doesn't want to eat what I am making my husband and myself for dinner. Unfortunately, the food quality and taste were way below our expectations. The naan pizza had zero taste and the cherry tomatoes must have been frozen and thawed because they were super mushy. The chicken nuggets were soggy (heated in oven, not microwave) and mealy. You get the picture. I guess it's better than someone feeding their kids fast food, but if you're used to healthy home cooked meals, these are not for you.
- Submitted By Shannon Pulfrey on 06/25/2018My toddler will not eat their food so I have tried in vain to cancel my subscription. Their website will not let you terminate your subscription, you can only skip weeks. In order actually cancel you have to e-mail, text or call. I have e-mailed twice, called once (and no one answers the phone btw, they ask you to leave a message or email/text), and sent a text message. I have yet to receive a reply and this is within the last month. I have had to contact my bank to dispute charges. I do not want to keeping going back to their website to skip weeks. I want to cancel! So frustrating!
- Submitted By John Hallman on 06/12/2018I’m a single dad and proud and I’m sad I can’t cook for my girls. Two moms at kindergarten suggested Yumble and I can’t thank them enough. The girls are happy because everything is tasty and they can choose their meals like at a diner, fill out charts, and get the cards, and I’m happy that I can provide them with a decent meal. So far, it has been working really well for us
- Submitted By Hazel Walker on 06/10/2018Tried it because it offers vegetarian meals, stuck with it because my kids love the food. They say they like it because it’s fun and crunchy I see that some folks are complaining about nutrition, but honestly, I don’t know what the fuss is about. The meals are filled with healthy veg, just made so the kids would eat them. I for one am grateful that I don’t have to cook all the time.
Yumble Kids is a meal delivery for children designed to make it easier to get your little ones to eat only what is perfectly good for them. You can choose from nearly 2 dozen healthy and delicious Yumble meals every week and customize your orders in accordance with your child’s dietary restrictions. For more useful details, read our Yumble Kids review.