No one understands how important it is to choose the right meal delivery service better than we do. That is why we are here to help you make the best possible choice. While both Nonna Box and WW Smart Kitchen offer delicious dishes and rather flexible subscriptions, there is much more to be considered before you make the final call. This Nonna Box VS WW Smart Kitchen comparison allows you to get to know these companies better, discover their greatest advantages and shortcomings, and of course, find out which one provides a bit higher quality of service.
- Average Price Per Meal: $41.95
- Shipping Cost: $10.00
- Delivery Area: 50 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $4.20
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: UK
Compare Meal Options
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Pat on 06/08/2018I purchased a 3-month subscription of Nonna Box and I am extremely happy with it: variety of products that you can't find in stores, easy to follow recipes, interesting facts about the ingredients. I've recommended the service to friends and happy to do it here.
- Submitted By John Waggner on 09/15/2017This is fantastic! Just got my first box and I can’t believe how amazing everything is, even the pasta is impressive. Can’t wait for the next one to arrive!
- Submitted By Laura Marsh on 07/24/2017Absolutely beautiful boxes, we have been to Italy 2 times already and this is the real stuff, believe me, it doesn’t get better than this.
- Submitted By Christa Weine on 07/05/2017I understand that the price can’t be lower, but it is still a bit too expensive for me. Other than that, I am absolutely in love with the food, the nonnas, everything!
- Submitted By Melissa Scott on 09/01/2017Already lost 8 pounds and counting! Only wish I started earlier, could’ve reached my goal weight years ago.
- Submitted By Alice Rowland on 08/11/2017I haven’t felt better in a while, so happy I discovered this service!
- Submitted By Roberta Briggs on 08/04/2017Not working for me.
- Submitted By Adam Samuels on 07/14/2017Good food, but they should introduce breakfasts and lunches, maybe even snacks, would make things a lot easier.
WW Smart Kitchen can help you turn your life around by eating properly, steering clear of all the food that only adds inches to your waistline, and switching to a healthier lifestyle. It brings you Weight Watchers recipes and natural ingredients that allow you to enjoy delicious meals while losing weight. Learn more in our WW Smart Kitchen review.