We have had the pleasure to taste the amazing meals offered by both Hungryroot and WW Smart Kitchen and we completely understand if you are having a hard time deciding between the two. In this Hungryroot VS WW Smart Kitchen comparison, we highlight all the strong and weak points of these two popular services in order to help you find out which one better suits your individual needs and which one is objectively superior to the other.
- Average Price Per Meal: $69.00
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 48 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $4.20
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: UK
Compare Meal Options
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Zina Goodin on 02/04/2019I have been eating Hungryroot for about two months now. I love it! I look forward to seeing what will be in my next box and occasionally will change something on the order to another option. It's a good value and very healthy. I got the "good life" package for just me and eat the leftovers from the day before for breakfast or lunch the next day. It is enough food for a full week, two meals a day, for one person.
- Submitted By Rosie Whittle on 06/10/2018Just discovered Hungryroots, a colleague brought their pad thai fried rice to work and it looked real good so we shared. I can’t remember having a better meal ever since I switched to plant based. I ordered the starter set today, if everything is as good as the rice, I’m getting a lifetime subscription :D
- Submitted By Joey Nash on 04/18/2018Everything great except for the portions, could be larger. I can eat the whole meal myself and it’s supposed to be 2 servings.
- Submitted By Lisa Henderson on 04/15/2018Got my first box yesterday, loved the packaging and everything looked and smelled really nice. I was just surprised that there are such great differences in taste and quality among meals, some were awesome and some just meh. But I guess it takes a couple of orders to figure out what you like.
- Submitted By Melissa Scott on 09/01/2017Already lost 8 pounds and counting! Only wish I started earlier, could’ve reached my goal weight years ago.
- Submitted By Alice Rowland on 08/11/2017I haven’t felt better in a while, so happy I discovered this service!
- Submitted By Roberta Briggs on 08/04/2017Not working for me.
- Submitted By Adam Samuels on 07/14/2017Good food, but they should introduce breakfasts and lunches, maybe even snacks, would make things a lot easier.
WW Smart Kitchen can help you turn your life around by eating properly, steering clear of all the food that only adds inches to your waistline, and switching to a healthier lifestyle. It brings you Weight Watchers recipes and natural ingredients that allow you to enjoy delicious meals while losing weight. Learn more in our WW Smart Kitchen review.