Choosing between Hungryroot and WonderSlim, you are faced with a rather difficult task. Both services have unique qualities that make them highly popular among hungry customers nationwide. However, that does not mean that the choice is impossible to make, as one of these services does have a bit more to offer. Our Hungryroot VS WonderSlim comparison below allows you to discover what it is that makes these two services different from each other, as well as which one constitutes a better choice.
- Average Price Per Meal: $69.00
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 48 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $10.03
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 50 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Zina Goodin on 02/04/2019I have been eating Hungryroot for about two months now. I love it! I look forward to seeing what will be in my next box and occasionally will change something on the order to another option. It's a good value and very healthy. I got the "good life" package for just me and eat the leftovers from the day before for breakfast or lunch the next day. It is enough food for a full week, two meals a day, for one person.
- Submitted By Rosie Whittle on 06/10/2018Just discovered Hungryroots, a colleague brought their pad thai fried rice to work and it looked real good so we shared. I can’t remember having a better meal ever since I switched to plant based. I ordered the starter set today, if everything is as good as the rice, I’m getting a lifetime subscription :D
- Submitted By Joey Nash on 04/18/2018Everything great except for the portions, could be larger. I can eat the whole meal myself and it’s supposed to be 2 servings.
- Submitted By Lisa Henderson on 04/15/2018Got my first box yesterday, loved the packaging and everything looked and smelled really nice. I was just surprised that there are such great differences in taste and quality among meals, some were awesome and some just meh. But I guess it takes a couple of orders to figure out what you like.
- Submitted By Amanda Gilbert on 04/14/2018First the bad stuff - I don't like all the shakes and some meals are pretty bland, so I wasn't fully satisfied with my first order. Now the good stuff - the second delivery was perfect, just skipped what I didn't like the first time and loved every bite. So far, I've lost 6.5 pounds (2 and a half weeks), which is more than I managed to lose in the past couple of years. Worth the cash, that's for sure.
- Submitted By Georgia Adams on 12/18/2017Fair prices, customer support is lovely, and I did lose a few pounds, 3 pounds in 10 days to be exact, so an honest recommendation from me.
- Submitted By Linda Smith on 09/11/2017Probably the tastiest diet meals I've had. I like that it's not so strict, that I can choose when I want to have a meal replacement, when I just want to heat up a meal, and when I want to cook. 4 pounds isn't much, but I've been struggling with weight for a long time and this has really helped me believe that I can do it. I'm more than grateful!
Discover whether WonderSlim can help you finally reach your goal weight in this detailed WonderSlim review. We provide concrete information on the WonderSlim program structure, flexibility, and pricing, so you can find out exactly how this program works, what you get to eat, and how much you need to pay to lose weight with the help of WonderSlim.