When choosing between two such amazing services like South Beach Diet and Wild Zora, you need to take a good look at all the little details that may make one superior to the other. The goal of this South Beach Diet VS Wild Zora comparison is to provide an objective assessment of the quality of both services based on the degree to which they satisfy all the major criteria for meal delivery comparison. View the scores they received on every criterion, take a look at their most prominent features side by side, and discover which one of them has done more to ensure your complete satisfaction.
- Average Price Per Meal: $10.71
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 50 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $3.5
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 50 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Stephanie on 08/31/2018The food is disgusting and the portions are TINY. The meals are packed with sodium. I called to cancel after 2 weeks and they charged me a $125 cancellation fee. What a rip off.
- Submitted By Ellie Roberts on 02/14/2018The meals are boring and I lost just 3 pounds in 2 weeks, not what I expected.
- Submitted By Bryan Gibson on 12/25/2017Heads up: the portions are really small. Still, I eat more often than usual and I am down 4.5 pounds, so it seems to be working. And can’t beat these prices, man, I’d spend more on a taco than I spend now on all 3 meals plus snacks.
- Submitted By Lisa Fredrickson on 11/11/2017I don’t feel hungry all the time, that’s a plus, but it’s been 10 days since I’ve started and I’ve only lost 2 pounds.
- Submitted By Marie Foster on 03/10/2018We were a bit mad when we found out that Wild Zora bought PMTG, because we have been ordering from PMTG for a long time and we were afraid that they would change the "menu". We were pleasantly surprised to see that all of the meals we loved are still there and there are a couple more bars to choose from, so we're happy with how it all worked out.
- Submitted By George Lawson on 02/19/2018Have to say, I didn't expect much from a dehydrated meal, but I tried Bedrock Beef Chili and Mountain Beef Stew and they were actually pretty delicious. The texture is not perfect, but you can't expect it to be the same as a freshly cooked meal.
- Submitted By Kevin Harrington on 02/04/2018Best place to get camping food.
- Submitted By Angela Berry on 12/12/2017I think that a meal in a pouch should cost less than a fresh meal, but still, pretty convenient. We didn't like all the bars we tried, but BBQ beef ones are really good and I like that it's all really natural.
South Beach Diet meal delivery allows you to reap the benefits of a low-carb, high-protein diet that can transform your body while keeping you full all day long. It provides tasty, ready-made meals and snacks made of wholesome ingredients and designed to help you get in the best shape of your life. Discover more details in our South Beach Diet review.